Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    They buff everyone else's racials but nerf perception? At least give us something else in return rather than just removing it and calling it a day
    You mean like an extra trinket space?

Quote Originally Posted by gagarin View Post
    can't download it either %((
    yea i got everything downloaded fully for the ptr(not cata beta), but now it seems theres something new, but when i open up the launcher theres only the option to play, and when i log in it tells me i need a patch and takes me back to the launcher, which still looks like its downloaded everything and has the option to click play,..sigh,lol

---------- Post added 2010-09-18 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brendanbauer View Post
    are people seriously that angry that the horde will have two mounts more, while the alliance has the ability to be a worgen and run on all fours?! These are humans who have been cursed. That's their story. So if they had a mount, it'd be another damn horse, since they aren't going to have super-wolfman-mounts or some other huge beast they've tamed...since their story is about being cursed and joining forces with the night elves and the alliance.

Seriously, this is some of the coolest news, and the dark runners in duskwood already have the animation, so it's quite a cool thing they're bringing to the table here. All the mount collectors can stop crying, as there are plenty of mounts out there that i'm sure most don't have, and getting two more mounts just by grinding to exalted with the new faction shouldn't be a big loss...especially since they'd likely be more horses.

If this is the new worgen mount form, i'm happy. Mount collector's shouldn't care because it's not a 'mount' so they don't lose anything, and the 'imbalance' from horde to alliance shouldn't matter because if that is seriously something you lose sleep over in life, then you really have your priorities out of whack.
    thank you

For Whom the Barad Tols - legendary name

people, alliance already has more mounts than horde. so kindly inform yourselves before you blurt out the first stupid thought that comes into your brains. running wild is not a place holder, no other race will be able to learn it, it is not unfair to anybody. why do you all get your panties up in a bunch about stuff like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    They buff everyone else's racials but nerf perception? At least give us something else in return rather than just removing it and calling it a day
    they cut Gnome racial Expansive Mind to just +5% of mana pool, instead of INT
    Last edited by gonzo007; 2010-09-20 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrid View Post
    god i hope Games Workshop sues the crap out of them or at least gets royalties.
    You DO understand that Warcraft was originally pitched to GW as a Warhammer-themed RTS, they passed on it? The proof of concept demo was simply Warhammer demo, the Warcraft name came much later. Blizz ran back to their labs, kludged in enough changes to avoid a copyright/trademark suit, and the rest was history.

GW can suck it, they walked away from a brilliant idea, probably (if the GW management are like the guys I've interacted with) because they couldn't milk enough of a profit % off of Blizz's work.
    -Styopa

we need more cookies

About the Guild-achievements..
    That's a Lot of Travel Time - Complete 25,000 quests.

does the likes of that one also count what we have done in the past?? or is it only the ones we do from cata comes that count?