Thread: Worgen Mounts

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ultimately, we feel Running Wild fits very well with the nature of the worgen race. Rather than getting a physical mount, they get down and sprint on all fours. When you're playing a worgen, it just feels awesome.
    Guildmate simplified this to "The nature of the race.. get down.. on all fours.. it just feels awesome."

Deleted
    Expect massive QQ from alot of Horde (tauren) players. Blizzard just asked for this ...

Awesome! Mount collectors, feed me your tears.

I was just about to make a thread about that blue post. Good thing I checked the front page first.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondTear View Post
    How exactly is it different from plainsrunning?
    Plainsrunning required you to run for 10? seconds and then your speed would slowly ramp up towards mounted speed. It was a clunky mechanic and often kicked in at the most inopportune moments.

Running Wild is different, it functions exactly like a mount: You cast the spell and you enter mounted status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

I call BULLSH*T NOW GIMMIE A REAL WORGEN MAUNT!!!!!!!

Plainsrunning wasn't an activated ability like a mount. It was a run 10 seconds then automatically you're sprinting around.

Nice more stuff to take away from the alliance.

Meh, just laziness on Blizzard's part once more.
    Hopefully "at least" means "sometimes three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number flame shock shall tick, and the number of ticking shall be three. Four shalt thou not tick, nor either tick thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou holy lava burst of antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall suffer at least two more ticks of flame shock. Amen."
    :3 -Whowherewhat

Deleted
    YES YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone saying it was just a placeholder was WRONG!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because plainsrunning was this:

w w w. wowwiki. com/ Plainsrunning

and the new worgen ability is a spell which works exactly like a summon mount spell.

Awww I wanted the pig mounts. ]:

I really hope they give Alliance extra mounts somewhere. Not excited about this and I'm planning on making my alliance main a worgen. And my horde main is a tauren. I think Blizzard just couldn't come up with a mount so they just decided to go with this. Between female worgen being the last thing finished and this.. I can tell this race is the very last priority for the expansion.

When I double click the BackgroundDownloader in the WoW live folder, It says data for patch not avaliable, May someone please help me with that?

After all that time spent in Wrath making sure faction mounts are even...

10+ Year Old Account
    Running wild is a 1.5 sec cast, same as mounts.
    learned at lvl 20, same as mounts.
    same speed as mounts.
    same abilities that comes with mounts.

Plainsrunning was skill that triggered aftert 10 sec constant running.
    one hit from a mob and you stopped, and had to run another 10 sec.
    dazed on impact.

amazing how many people cant see the difference, as if they dont know what plainsrunning is.

This, is going to be awesome. now they are true savage beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    So how about the mount 'balance' between factions? They implented new mounts to Horde to balance it, now they remove Alliance Worgen mounts, this will make it unbalaced if anything did.
    Exactly, and what of those who decide to (in Cataclysm) faction change a Horde character to Alliance and they have a goblin mount? Goodbye to that mount?

Gonna miss not having the pig mount to add to the collection, but having the worgen run on all fours does add more to them. Though if you roll play and think your worgen is to good to run about on all fours then level rep with a faction with a mount.

.....It was announced a very, very long time ago (shortly after the last BlizzCon, even!) that Worgen were NOT getting those boar mounts. Why do I seem to be the only person to remember that announcement? This is not anything new.

Also, love Running Wild. I don't feel its lazy.

As a future worgen player, this pretty much means i'll never collect ground mounts of any kind. Not like they'll be much use outside BGs at 85.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glisern View Post

amazing how many people cant see the difference, as if they dont know what plainsrunning is.
    Yes, crazy how not everyone knows about the vanilla alpha / beta ideas that got scrapped.