Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Don't like it? Don't get it.

Shit, that was a tough conclusion. I however, will be rocking it since I can't imagine the offset will contribute more dps.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

15+ Year Old Account
    I find 100% of ALL the set bonuses of the 10 classes extremly uninspiring. Each tank has longer duration on the hardest cooldown as 4 piece bonus. Each Healer has spirit proc as their 4 piece bonus. Every DPS set has 5% crit (or something like that) to this ability, and 5% more damage on that ability.

No rotation changing, no procs, no nothing. Sure it will be the first tier set of the new expansion but still...

I somethinges wish back vanilla set design...

Rogues getting a hot on vanish? Priests automatically fading when hit? Etc. They weren't pure DPS/TANK/HEAL bonuses but they were flavorful, really changed some abilities around, and the stats of the sets themselves were good (on top of that there weren't many options).
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!