Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Ragnaros will be T12 RB.

Al'akir, Nefarian and Sinestra/Cho'gall will be T11 bosses
    No, you bash Ragnaros in Hyjal. Other than that, you are right. And the magmaplanted is a referance to Deathwing obviously.

Oh and ffs... Quit the Bolvar stuff... He was incinerated, not thrown into a big pile of magma.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Side View Post
    what he said.
    edit: also keep in mind mages use all types of magic (except nature and holy) and they will wear whatever blizz decides, also paladin t10 has fire which doens't fit very much into the whole Holy thing.
    I'm sorry, WHAT?

Fire has been associated with all things holy since like the time when humanity discovered fire. Righteous fire, check. Burning witches for the church, check. Cleansing sins with fire, check. Fiery justice, check. Many cultures believed fire was brought to us by the gods, check. Holy Fire (wikipedia link), check. Etc, pp.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    I'm sorry, WHAT?

Fire has been associated with all things holy since like the time when humanity discovered fire. Righteous fire, check. Burning witches for the church, check. Cleansing sins with fire, check. Fiery justice, check. Many cultures believed fire was brought to us by the gods, check. Holy Fire (wikipedia link), check. Etc, pp.
    the morning after putting a ghost pepper in my chili... "holy shit, my ass is on fire"

You have NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!!!!

I'm getting a damn turban. Go away!

I never actually complained about anything. Just my thoughts on what I think it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    OMG paladin tier is BLUE!!!!! WTH!!!

based on the fact that its called reinforced SAPPHIRIUM batteplate
    Sapphirium~Sapphire~Blue
    WTH......has nothing to do with paladins......
    What's wrong with blue? The color blue is often associated with loyalty, justice, and trustworthiness. It's no small mystery why uniforms are often colored blue, like some police officers, to symbolize that these are people who can be looked up to and depended on.

If that doesn't say paladin, I don't know what does. (Especially if the blue is paired with silver - an acceptable knightly color scheme.)

And besides - it's a far cry from Tier 10's awful forest green. Or purple. Or mauve.

I'll take my blue and be happy, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaka View Post
    the morning after putting a ghost pepper in my chili... "holy shit, my ass is on fire"
    The Bhut Jolokia is not to be trifled with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mages get a firelord set, haven't seen any arcane or frost mages complaining. I'm assuming magma plated battle gear is dried magma, so a mostly black igneous rock type of set sounds pretty awesome to me.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

I'm one of the people who don't care what the name is, as long as the gear itself looks cool.
    Some Tier gear as retarded names, some have retarded models, sometimes this goes hand-in-hand (like Hunter T10 with an excessively long name... and a dildo on my forehead... really?).

Anywho, I'm sure the plate ones will look cool because they usually do, even if there's fire seeping from the shoulder pads and you're throwing howling blasts everywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katanasteel View Post
    You have NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!!!!

I'm getting a damn turban. Go away!
    Just wish there was DRAENEI rogues, turban would soooooooo fit em' But i personally like rogue T11

check out the art for warrior tier 11, looks pretty close to molten rock type armor
    MY BETA INVITE IS OVER 9,000!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I hope it totally lacks any skulls, bones, or spiders. I get it, we're death knights, big deal. Not every warrior set has to be covered in shields. You don't see shaman with totems sticking out of their armor.

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 03:52 PM ----------

Anyway, if we do get a magma/lava themed set (with a skirt, oh please god with a skirt) it'll be amazing.

You mean like a druid set that doesn't have wings, antlers or branches? One that isn't colored brown green and yellow?

the druid set IS out, and what do you know...it has wings and bark textures, colored in browns and greys and yellows........yeah...so bitch all you want but every set is going to have the same general trend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Insanitation View Post
    What's wrong with blue? The color blue is often associated with loyalty, justice, and trustworthiness. It's no small mystery why uniforms are often colored blue, like some police officers, to symbolize that these are people who can be looked up to and depended on.

If that doesn't say paladin, I don't know what does. (Especially if the blue is paired with silver - an acceptable knightly color scheme.)

And besides - it's a far cry from Tier 10's awful forest green. Or purple. Or mauve.

I'll take my blue and be happy, thank you.

I don't know too many Paladins that fit that description.

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Just wish there was DRAENEI rogues, turban would soooooooo fit em' But i personally like rogue T11
    Don't worry, knowing blizzard there's going to be an off set piece that looks like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the start of WotLK, T7 very uholy like, T8 a very cold look, T9 nvm this, it was lol, and T10 all 3 sets have a very nice design in tune with the class, and now with cata we get, magma... hm, i guess lots of people fear burning to death... anyway, im quite intrigued to see what cata will bring for us DKs in armor designs
    Last edited by RaiGadi; 2010-09-21 at 07:09 PM.
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the idea of a Frost DK throwing blue, cold effects from it's avatar wearing hot lava looking gear.
    The armor shown on your avatar has nothing to do with blue or cold. Its green and RED. Magma doesnt need to be smoldering flame, it can look like black stone

Anyway, im on the "skulls and necromancy" style, fits the Dk very well

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korvax View Post
    Can't believe you're gonna start complaining when all you have is a name...

Nice tabard btw. Definitely doesn't make you seem like an idiot at all.

/facepalm
    What else can be said... ^win

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No, you bash Ragnaros in Hyjal. Other than that, you are right. And the magmaplanted is a referance to Deathwing obviously.

Oh and ffs... Quit the Bolvar stuff... He was incinerated, not thrown into a big pile of magma.
    mark my words.. we havent seen the last of ragnaros we will have our sulfuron keep raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Side View Post
    also paladin t10 has fire which doens't fit very much into the whole Holy thing.
    Priest holy spell: Holy Fire
    Tauren Paladin: Sun Warrior
    DKs is to Paladin as Cold is to Hot

You sir, just got schooled by third grade Language Arts

On Topic, if you don't like the way your set looks, make an RP set. I'm a Druid, druid's Tier gear always looks horrible, look it up, when i get done with the insane title, the first thing ima do is make one. Maybe thats just me, but it seems like a decent solution to the "OMG my gear looks stupid, problem" When ur in a raid, switch back to your normal gear, if it still bothers you, then why aren't you looking at the screen! stop looking at your avatar and heal the tank! Ohhhh...he died. Darn. I of course mean this in the least insulting way possible but at the same time its pretty much true, i got over the whole my gear looks dumb thing when i realized my druid will always dress in both rogue and druid gear, resulting in an idiotic looking tauren tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    the druid set IS out, and what do you know...it has wings and bark textures, colored in browns and greys and yellows........yeah...so bitch all you want but every set is going to have the same general trend.
    (those of you with tiny monitors, forgive me the big picture)

Completely the same general trend. Completely. [/sarcasm]

(Male draenai in t6 is a complete disgrace to the best set ever designed though)

Edit: Yeah sure there might be a general trend for druid sets, but just because druid sets share a general trend doesn't mean it's true for every class.
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2010-09-21 at 08:19 PM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!