Shaman Build 13033

Elemental

Stoneclaw Totem now has 6186 health, up from 797. Shields your totems for up to 4143 damage, up from 664.
    Earth Shock now also reduces ranged attack speed.

Enhancement

Dual Wield now also allows you to parry frontal melee attacks.
    Windfury Totem now increases the melee and ranged attack speed of all party and raid members within 40 yards by 10%. (Down from 20%)
    Feral Spirit now lasts 30 sec, down from 45 sec. Cooldown changed to 2 min, down from 3 min.

Restoration

Mana Tide Totem now has a 3 min cooldown, down from 5 min.

I loved the feral spirit change!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzmatazz
    This is Razzmatazz from the future *kzzzzzchhh* I don't have much ti*kchhh* breaking up! Note *kzzz* self: don't try to read all *chhhhh* this thread *zzzzzkch*. It will consume approx*kzzzz* 25 years of your life *kzzchchh* You will learn abso*kzzz* nothing, it's not worth *chhhhh* LIVE, RAZZMAT*kzzzz* LIVE AND FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSPARENT HORSE *tchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Warriors will get Concentration Shout! When he shouts at you, you are more concentrated ! ;p

Yea that was a great change to feral spirits with the lower cd. WF totem is getting nerfed along with all other mele haste buffs so that meh. Nice addition to ES versus hunters. They added the parry from spirit weapons which is good. An finally stoneclaw has been buffed from its last nerf it looks?

In love with these changes especially Feral Spirit.

I don't know what else to say except Blizzard finally listened to the Enhance community for once.
    Yes. That Shaman Just Licked Your face.

Mana tide totem 3 min CD yay