WTB Skirmisher in Prot

Blizz has been tooting for a while that heroic leap was going to help prot warriors with initial aggro pull, so wouldnt it make more sense to have this talent in the prot tree, or add it to another talent that already exist to help the prots out more? its times like this when i wish my official forum account wasnt banned (seems speaking your mind to a blue is bad ) so i could suggest something like this on the forums. Or even better if someone could suggest it on beta forums.

I think that'd be a bit of overkill for Protection mobility. Prot gets Warbringer, Arms Juggernaut, Fury Skirmisher/Heroic Fury. I don't even see myself needing Heroic Leap all that often while tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I think that'd be a bit of overkill for Protection mobility. Prot gets Warbringer, Arms Juggernaut, Fury Skirmisher/Heroic Fury. I don't even see myself needing Heroic Leap all that often while tanking.
    You could leap into mobs just to be cool lol

Like Frank said, it isnt needed. Even if HL was still a 2 min cd it still wouldnt be needed. Prot has the greatest mobility out of the 3 specs and having us have a 40 sec CD on HL is overkill, even for pvp.

I'll take the 1 min CD and be happy that it's even in the game.

compared to the other tanking classes, our mobility is already exceptional. HL on a 1min cooldown with the increased range is fantastic imho, the extra range really has made that ability look very attractive, halving the cooldown was a bonus I wasn't expecting.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

Spec into lowering the CD of something that is only useful for climbing walls? no not really, I like my prot spec to be useful.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!