Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Over all best? Trolls.

Orc male have a nice bow animation.

Bad ones?

Female nightelf 2hand idle. You dont hold a 2-handed weapon in one hand.

Female Draenei jumping. Its like someone tied a rope to her and just lifts her.

These are the ones can remember right now. I have probably forgot alot.

But Trolls > the rest. And thats what matters.

And Litoru. You might want to rethink what you say about BE males. Atleast in this forum. =)
    Last edited by mmoc259d5d9ca0; 2010-09-29 at 10:20 AM. Reason: one handed typing = bad spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to say Human male and Orc Male casting animations. I played bouth mashups from vanilla - Race change implemention. Let's just say I swaped them to something else as soon as I could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf female melee and Undead male, well, anything, are what I like the most. I'm fond of my character enough to say Belf male too, though the overzealous epic behind-the-back-and-up-in-the-air melee special is a little overkill :P

Night Elf male anything for the worst. Outdated character model combined with a revolting casting animation. No thanks!

Human / Orc exclamation (!) animation beats everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Human run animation is just...wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxdada View Post
    Good catch. Added. I switched my gnome mage to an UD just for the casting animations (and the laugh)!
    I use the laugh as my ring tone.
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreizehn View Post
    Male Draenai fishing animation...terrible...
    Female blood elf fishing looks off as well. Like her wrists are breaking or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fuknfreak View Post
    I use the laugh as my ring tone.
    You're my hero of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Human run animation is just...wrong.
    He doesn't move his torso at all. Looks like a puppet on a stick. I can deal with the female dwarf 'wobble' run but I could never be able to handle watching that retarded run for 80 (soon to be 85) levels.

I always gag when my male draenei does Culling of Stratholme and has to be a durp human male (and always a balding one with long orange hair).

15+ Year Old Account
    Tauren 2H-Ready animation is pretty damn awesome. Almost like a sentinel-like statue till the huge overhead cleave 2H special attack animation.

Blood Elf Males however have some of the best attack animations in the game, whilst Blood Elf Females have THE best stealth animation.

Bow animations would be a tie between Belf Male and Troll Males for me. Guns for the obvious Dwarves.

UD are clear winners when it comes to casting animations.

Night Elf Males (as been stated many times) have by far the worst in the game, followed closely by Male Humans.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Quote Originally Posted by Slayman View Post
    I second that, got both casters as UD (male and female) And watching them cast is just the best part of wrath content!
    On a more detailed note,
    Male Troll firing Bow => Just the most epic looking way to kill things since the dawn of time
    Draenei male reloading crossbow => "I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubble gum"
    Male Orc Melee => That just looks like he's actually hurting his opponent in melee combat.
    Blood Elf => I just hate all of that race, sorry.
    I agree to all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    How many Faceless Ones does it take to screw in a jelly fish?
    Two, one to screw the jelly fish in, and a second to rape the minds of the innocent.

Deleted
    Male belf jump, not only does it look bad to start with, but with latency and the running while jumping... just looks moronic Other than that I like them, the standing idle looks like they're just fed up with all the incompetents around them(looking about then shaking their head).

Male Drenai fishing, LOL

Male human, LOL in general

Female and male undead are cool, apart from male 2h melee(especially polearm), looks like their wielding a walk stick

Male nelf melee combat idle, they look hungover

Female belf hearthstone, looks in major need of a pee

male orc enhance is awesome, female orc running is LOL, i knew a guy who used to run like that

I dont like how male tauren scratch their butt all the time, and its never more obvious a nub is a nub when playing as male tauren(purely because the backpedalling and keyboard turning is so blatant)

goblin dance, wtf? noticed it with brewfest

I could go on, but I will finish with one question:

Have you ever seen anything gayer than two male belf paladins healing each other?

15+ Year Old Account
    Best: Male Worgen /rude, /roar
    Male Draenei Special Attack with Staff (ridiculously awesome), Crossbow/Gun Shoot Animation

Worst animation ever: Male Worgen Run. Looking at that I wonder how this race could be allowed to have rogues. This really needs to be worked over again, 'cause I don't want to run around like an ape. One of the reasons I'll stick to the human form when running around (which is not that good of it's own; just doesn't fit the proportions imho) or switch to Running Wild whenever possible.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Hellooouu.....I'm Greg, you might know me as Ghostcrawler......you might know me as that asshole that nerfed your class.
    Pure WIN.

I stopped playing my belf female mage because when she casts it looks like she's just doing stuff with her hair.. changed race to undead male, and it's my favorite character again
    it matters so much^^..

also: cow on speed in wsg is funny as shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonefox View Post
    Female nightelf 2hand idle. You dont hold a 2-handed weapon in one hand.
    There is a lot of races/classes that hold a 2hander in 1 hand at some point! Hell everyone is doing it in armory :P But srsly ingame, the 2 hander in 1 hand happens a lot!

I quit my 70 rogue back in TBC and made a new UD which is 80 today :] The lvl 70 one was male nelf lol

10+ Year Old Account
    my least favorite animation is DBW vrykul transformation running

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxdada View Post
    Hopefully he wasn't too high level or else a race change might have been worth it.
    Only level 24, but was the most recent in a string of level 10-20 Paladins( He is number 6) that have been rerolled while I decide upon the coolest looking Paladin I can find.

worst dance animation is female undead looks liek their on acid and have found a light to amuse themselves with

...look at da prty colours..

Best casting animation: Undead M/F
    Worst casting animation: Male worgen (srsly wtf.. he look like trying to scare the opponent) Male Draenei, Night Elf M/F

Best run animation: Male Dwarf, Male orc
    Worst run animation: Male gnome, Female Dwarf, Male Night Elf

Best dance: Human Male, Blood Elf Male, Undead Male,
    Worst dance: Female Undead, Male Draenei, Male Worgen

Best Jump Animation: Male Night Elf, Female Blood Elf, Male Undead
    Worst Jump Animation: Gnome M/F, Blood Elf male

Best 2 Hand Idle Animation: Male Tauren, Human Female
    Worst 2-Hand Idle Animation: Female Blood Elf (hmm the weapon look like 1h), Night Elf M/F, Blood Elf Male

Best Death Animation: Male Gnome, Male Orc
    Worst Death Animation: Draenei F/M, Tauren Male