Thread: LFG comic

Deleted

LFG comic

I was just thinking why the LFG comic hasn't been posted on MMO-Champ yet, since both Dark Legacy Comics and Teh Gladiators are posted whenever they are out.

LFG comic is a really fun comic I think every Wow fan should read.

Incase you want to read it here is the link http://www.lfgcomic.com

It's been out for a while so there are a total of 395 pages of the series.

You guys should read them all, it's worth it!

probably because it's not about wow anymore(if it ever was) it has grown into a story on it's own just inspired by wow

I have read them all, and I hate them all.

Don't read it. DON'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    for pony!
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

I use to love reading those, they were quite funny back in the days. Now it's just boring. Richard has lost all cool points and only once in awhile punt gnomes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    probably because it's not about wow anymore(if it ever was) it has grown into a story on it's own just inspired by wow
    I agree with what the green haired Gnome said

teh gladiators started off ok, but after the first 20 pages it went to complete shit

Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

10+ Year Old Account
    I started reading it a few weeks ago, I'm all caught up and I'm kinda like... what? WTF is going on? its like the TV show "Lost" on paper and about wow <.<

I think boub did post some LFG links way back when, but really It has gone really far off from being wow related.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFG is almost as bad as teh gladiators

Deleted
    Ah well I still think its the best out there. Its like sadistic said, abit like Lost but about wow. I just cant stop!

10+ Year Old Account
    LFG is more amusing that Teh Gladiators. I like the art style of both strips. But with the latter... any time you have to add a lengthy explanation of what you just read underneath it to make sense of it, something's wrong.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Teh Gladiators has its moments. LFG is crap. It's too much like WoW...without actually being WoW. Dark Legacy is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    I think even the writers of LFG have no ideea where the story is going.
    Dark Legacy is actually funny.
    Teh gladiators is garbage. If it was paper, I would use it instead of toilet paper.
    Dark Legacy CAN be funny, when they are not over doing the same joke over and over (Kid pushing for example)