High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Spend emblems on gold or keep them for points?

Hi everyone,

as I'm checking MMO champ on a regular basis I also noticed the gold possibility in the emblem converter when patch 4,0 hits.
    But regarding the explanations I've seen and a lot of threats that were up, I still have some questions and I wanted to know if someone was so friendly to answer them.

Ok here some calculations; you can do a max of 5 instances/hour. At a average of 5 emblems per hc it makes 25 emblems per hour.
    These triumph emblems can be kept for JP or can be made to Valor/etc emblems to get 5,5g per piece out of them.
    This means per hour you can make 137,5g as an average with the above calculations. Ofc there is the random dungeon bonus with 19g per dungeon and the loot you get so let's make it 200g/hour you can make with doing hcs only.
    Is this calculation correct with the converter ? Should I keep my triump emblems for if I get JP from them to spend them on the blues you can buy with them or just convert them into Valor emblems ?
    Also can you CHOOSE with the patch itself to still change the emblems, or are they already converted when you log in the 1st time when 4,0 hits ?
    If we get +- 2 more months, you COULD do 7h per day spam heroics, so that's around 1400g per day, x60 days that makes 84k gold on emblems or isn't this possible due to a emblem cap that is now live?

Greetings and ty for the help in advance !,

< Nivi >

Regular dailies are a better payoff than changing your Triumph to Valor. Depending on your server, buying Orbs with your Triumph may be more profitable. In any event, you'll soon get bored of grinding heroics and lament the way you've taken all the fun out of the game.

also there will probably be a lot of people with this idea whether its good or not, prices are going to be depressed and you wont make that much

also also, who is gonna wanna spend money on orbs when they can get T10 gear easy now?

Deleted
    Meh, I have enough emblems already to max out my Justice Points, so the rest are being downgraded to Conquest now for the gold(don't care if other thing may be easier/more profirtable, can't be bothered/

Pointsss

Also, poll would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be better off getting gems I think. More money per gem, but I guess this depends on your AH.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

" who is gonna wanna spend money on orbs when they can get T10 gear easy now?"

Most folks need the Triumph gear to get the T10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post

Most folks have already done the grind for frosts to get t10. Points to get primordials might be a good idea.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

If you can sell one of the uncut gems, or cut if youre a JC, for more than 55g, you may as well just buy the gems since they cost 10 at5.5g each(simple math im smart) but its your call.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post

I'm sorry, this will fall under the "stupid question" category, but will you be able to purchase T10 with triumph next patch? I've been a bit out of the loop..
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Yeah all the items are going to be bought with points.

All current 264 badge gear costs the same equivalent of justice points, after the conversion is done, as they did frost badges.

Makes sense really, since it'll be outdated somewhere within the 5 levels you gain in Cataclysm.
    Last edited by fangless; 2010-09-30 at 12:37 AM.

Oh, right - of course, you can buy them with points once the conversion happens.

Well, I did warn that it was a stupid question!
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.