Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Tol barad dailies and world pvp

Anyone know how the new tol barad dailies are?

When blizzard stated that the new tunnels under the towers were for dailies, i got psyched. That means you cant just fly in and out. And there is a choke point you have to pass! Perfect for camping. I miss the days of isle of quel danas, where you could easily start a world pvp fight if you wanted to. I think this place could work like that, but its abit early to say. So how does the dailys there work? Anyone know?

There are 2 islands - Tol Barad Peninsula and Tol Barad. The fist island is mostly for dailies, and the second one is mostly for the battles. The second island has dailies too, but I think it gives them to the fraction that controls Tol Barad. We can't lose Tol Barad because of the overpopulation of the horde in the beta server, so there is no way to confirm that. The most battles are like 50 vs 5 or similar.
    Also, you can't use flying mounts anywhere in the both islands.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2010-09-30 at 12:58 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Also, you can't use flying mounts anywhere in the both islands.
    Oh sweet!

Thanks for the info, this is immensly cool. Are there teleports to the questing island? I think that was why isle of queldanas was so easy to start a fight in, ppl quicly got help from their guildies.

This is looking very good, I expect to have alot of fun there

Sounds amazing! Looking forward to it alot!
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Could i ask quickly, is there a way to get thier other than portals? Its on the Eastern Kingdom map but im assuming you can fly there from Gilneas
    Where I come from, fag means cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Could i ask quickly, is there a way to get thier other than portals? Its on the Eastern Kingdom map but im assuming you can fly there from Gilneas
    You can fly there from anywhere, there's very little space where you can get fatigue if you fly from the main land to TB.

Also, technicly you can use flying mounts there, they just don't fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawakazi View Post
    You can fly there from anywhere, there's very little space where you can get fatigue if you fly from the main land to TB.

Also, technicly you can use flying mounts there, they just don't fly.
    No you can't. The only way that you can get in to the island is via the PvP interface, portal in your main city or a tabard with 4 hours cooldown.

From what I've seen haxartus is correct. You cannot fly to Tol Barad from the mainland.

where on teh worldmap is this place suppose to be?