Poll: Vote!

Cool Whos the best at PvP in PTR at the moment?

Simple question which spec in your opinion is the best at the moment in PTR...

I would have to say...

BM- Even if pet wasnt bugged its still amazing.

Demo- The pets bladestorm literally hits just as hard as warriors bladestorm with 1/2 the CD, laong with 4 sec stun for a class that has to much CC in the first place and a 5 sec root!

Ele- Fulmination is really good for mobility damage, and aside from that ele has close to everything buffed besides stoneclaw and GW.

Fire- This spec in PTR owns big time, its amazing for the fact that you can cast scorch on the move, hot streak and all the dots and instant pyroblast proks along with original mage survivability.

Prots- both prot specs are really good in PvP, they do a lot of damage and high survivability...i look at it like this...

Prot pally= Easier to PvP with along with better survivability(no more forbearance so you can use all the bubble along with sacred, holy shock, shield and plate, block, parry...its amazing)
    Prot war= Harder to master but better when mastered along with more offense.(prot wars can get pretty high numbers off often around a few 5-7k crits along with shield block revenge spam combo v melee its deadly!)

Now this is PTR so everything might balance out and feel better at 85 with 85 gear and stats!

When you vote please put down what spec(s) you think is the best!

Thanks, Shamanwiz!
    Last edited by ShamanWiz; 2010-09-30 at 11:16 PM.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Deleted
    Rogues are looking balanced as usual... BWHAHAH, im sorry couldn't keep a straight face...

Deleted
    Hunters seem very powerful atm, based on hearsay from the PTR.

Huntard with Kill Command are pretty tough.

Tho I am pretty much 2 shotting people on my Destro Warlock, and now that Beastial Wrath no longer gives hunters immunity to CC it's kinda ez.
    Hi

Almost all ranged classes are insanely overpowered atm.

I am...but no seriously it would seem ranged right now.
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8