Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Fascinating that people think Rated Battlegrounds will be something you can just sign up for and get rolled into a random team. :P

But on topic... Bans are good and also gets rid of some of the casualols who can't be bothered to actually play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    I still remember the mass bannings they did a couple times back in Vanilla. Right on the front page of the main website: "20,000 accounts permanently banned for bot usage and hacking".
    Yeah, I thought my account got perma banned, tho it was only a 1 month - 6 month ban.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    Exactly. They did it with Vanilla too, with the mass bannings.

Well, except that one time they screwed up and included a ton of Linux users in a banwave. That was fairly amusing (in retrospect).
    That's not funny, I was one of them.. and I even had windows on a mirror'd partition on the second hd.

Back to on topic, it's all already been said they ban more per month then any other games just not much they can do except keep coming and waiting on pandora's box for an answer.. or for a black hole for these company's.

I think they do stuff like this all the time. More so, it's kinda easier with a game that's barely been released for a quarter, so hacking would be more apparent and Blizzard being on the case to stop is usually non-stop.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*