10+ Year Old Account

Cataclysm and Arena Master

Once Cata hits, what will happen to the current Arena Master achievement? Seeing it doesn't get copied to beta, I have no clue what will happen.
    A feat of strength, maybe?

I highly doubt that they'll remove it ;0 They'll most likely just make the achievments require lvl 85 arenas.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're making the 'Someone ordered a knuckle sandwich' and 4 'Weapon Skills to 400' feats of strength.
    Shouldn't Arena Master become one too?

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    They're making the 'Someone ordered a knuckle sandwich' and 4 'Weapon Skills to 400' feats of strength.
    Shouldn't Arena Master become one too?
    That'äs because they're removing weapon skills =P They aren't removing arenas(yet).

Deleted
    In theory, arena at level 85 won't be any more or less difficult than it is now and so there is no point to removing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearson View Post
    In theory, arena at level 85 won't be any more or less difficult than it is now and so there is no point to removing it.
    Well, let me rephrase it. What will happen to the ones that already completed it. Reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Well, let me rephrase it. What will happen to the ones that already completed it. Reset?
    ohnonono ofc not. The ones who got it already will have a 99,99% chance to keep it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    ohnonono ofc not. The ones who got it already will have a 99,99% chance to keep it.
    Hmh, awesome if so. But thought it was like with regular Gladiator title and if it would be worth getting AM anymore.