Poll: .. I like polls

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    aye i think this is just anouther one of those perceived losses rather then an actual one, we remember failure better then success most of the time and that heavliy colors our views.
    personally i really hope they use the rated system to keep people in shitty gear out of bgs i don't mind pve geared dps/healers if they use that gear to there advantage but greens and blues in a cap level bg system are fucking poison.

dont pvp or if your a idiot that thinks a server xfer will fix it u probably went to the same battle group. lots of variables can determine the outcome of pvp (battle grounds WG an such) School, Things like BETA! PTR! take into account that there are people that always stop playing when they know an X-pac is coming. I have played on BDF server for nearly 3 years. Ever since they opened faction change the top Aliance guild ( best on server) went horde and that drew a whole slew of other aliance members to the horde side. We normally get WG 1 time per week on tuesdays when the servers come up. Now since ( and idk why this is) its seems all the members of the top guilds get into beta ( = mainly horde guilds) aliance has kept wg more in the past month that past year.
    Simple solution dont pvp dont qq if it truly bothers you that much then go to a pve server and never speak of it again. Nor make stupid forum posts "why is ally so bad at pvp" it is a "MMO"RPG just incase you forgot. Maybe Hello Kitty would suit your tastes nobody forces you to pvp kid. Stop complaining about something you KNOW you cannot help or fix.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    With the little experience ive got from pvp, used to only play AVs when i was bored and farming hordes at Icewing with a group of guildies. Ive latly started to do alot more bgs, and from what ive seen and playing Alliance wins most holidays bgs while horde win most randoms. When we had WSG weekend some weeks ago ive won over 80% of the games, then during the week it went down to under 30% of the games won. And it was the same with AB and SotA. Eots seems to be a Alliance favored BG overall and the farm fests AV and IoC is very random.

I have no idea which Battlegroup im in, playing on Lightning's blade EU

I had no problems in Vanilla or tbc , hhhm i wonder why we lose now ========)))

10+ Year Old Account
    On my battlegroup (misery EU) it's pretty even, if not alliance favoured. On my realm though (CoA) horde always has WG

I notice things like ally NEVER heal I just got out of a WsG and got annihilated with 2 healers behind me just running around in circles not even healing themselves, and the sad thing is that this happens all the time.
    your in wsg.half the time i queue up for that is spent being annoyed by kids who complain the entire time because some people actual enjoy pvping and dont care about capping flags

but meh,people who rage and be annoying in raid groups is one of the main reasons why the only bg i ever do anymore is wintergrasp.since you can actually leave the raid group so i dont have to hear kids whine the entire time

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    My Battlegroup/Server is the same. Nightfall is horde dominated (Mostly, but Alliance does have good days) Arygos is Alliance favored (I can't remember the last time the horde has had WG.)

When you talk about PvP and faction skill, it's usually all about the battlegroup and never a common truth across the entire game.
    Yea Ally just dominates there but it surely didnt help when alot of the horde went alliance either esp one guild that went to "WKG". I have exp on Nightfall that Horde dominates on non-peak times.

The one thing I like about bg's is not that I am getting healed by a healer but when a hybrid heals for me just enough to get a base, or someone comes to cc someone so I can kill the opponent. Ive had plenty of paladins on my priest Rafika lay on hands me and do other certain heals. When that happens on either side, that side usually wins. When it happens on both Ally tends to win it tho because they generally have alot of paladins over there..and good lord does nightfall alliance have a ton of hunters/druids/paladins.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    What's wrong with rolling a character because it looks cool?
    None, but little kids suck at games like WoW, so the alliance usually sucks in bg's, where little kids play because they can't arena/raid.

Deleted
    I'm not even going to vote in the poll because it's so extreme to each end. Alliance isn't bad at PvP. Certain servers or Battlegroups they are, Coincidently and good pvpers leaving because others can't keep up, same happens with horde though.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    On my old server, Horde used to dominated all BGs except AV. On my current one, Ally tend to win more games than the Horde. It's a server specific thing.

On my server Horde pvp is actually a joke, think Ally have defended wg a couple thousand times while horde a couple hundred for example.

Indeed, I remember when Alliance used to dominate everywhere. Seems like it all changed when faction changes became possible.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance gets whipped on my battleground (check armory too see what battlegroup it is) so I am happy that Blizzard will merge all battlegroups. ^^ (this is what I have heard)
    /Musra
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by darknessxpersists View Post
    I'm actually pretty decent at pvp but I rarely get into a BG with other good people.
    This is the problem with me in BG's, people who think that they are good and yell their shitty tactics all over the chat.

Just thought I'd say it. Continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlyrrh View Post
    Through extensive PvP testing on the PTR, which gathers Horde and Alliance from all realms into a few, Alliance have performed more roflstomping of reviving Horde players than vice versa. They also boast more healers and hybrids that will actually use a healing spell on their allies.
    I've noticed the same, Horde get's stomped in WSG in PTR. Most of the good players hangout in Durotar dueling as far as I know. :3
    Hi

Deleted
    It all depends on the server or battlegroup.

I am in the worst battlegroup ever, we are a few pvp realms together with new pve/rp realms against several german pvp servers, and we lose most of the times. Our horde loses againstb their ally and vice-versa.

BUT I have to admit that I've noticed in my 5 years of wow that casual players tend to prefer alliance (don't know, maybe kids see horde as "evil" or "ugly" and therefore avoid it), while hardcore pvpers prefer horde (don't know, maybe because their racials seem better suited for pvp)

Yeah Alliance has been pretty terrible the past few days on Bloodlust - US =\. Makes me want to faction change my PvP main to Horde...
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    What's wrong with rolling a character because it looks cool?
    Not only is there nothing wrong with that. It's in fact the only reason you choose what race you choose, besides the minuscule starter stats and racial abilities. The more I come to these forums the more I'm in awe at the amount of stupidity that exists here. It's quite depressing.

It's not "Alliance are bad" or "Horde are bad", it's "There are an incredibly large amount of arrogant assholes who are fucking retarded in this game... OH GOD WHY ARE THEY ON MY TEAM?".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

On cruelty/crueldad I'd say horde win 60-70% of the time

So not terrible for the alliance but not great

I didn't read all of the OP since it lacked line breaks which made it really hard to read.

But I will advice the OP to join BG's with a couple of friends. You'd be amazed how much it will affect the game.

I believe thats what you face when you loose, people playing with friends, healing and supporting each other, like it should be played. Don't join 9 other randoms and expect to win every time.