Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Firefox you have to hard refresh the page as someone mentioned(Ctrl F5) or it shows up all screwed up, new IE also seemed to work fine(when firefox wasn't going and I didn't realise I had to refresh)

10+ Year Old Account

Question add-ons

get ready for all your broken add-ons.. out of the 85 i use, only 10 have been in beta on the ptr/cata. blizz even gave beta keys to all the addon authors and most have still not been updated and don't work. maybe they were too busy leveling to 85?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Works fine here.

Chromium 6.0.472 (59676) - LinuxMint 9 'Isadora' x64
    -.-

the Paladin Class page does not have the skill "Word of Glory" anywhere. just an FYI

Why are the Warlock Demonology and Destruction masteries 3%? Serious bug I hope!

I'd love to play. But Blizz decided my computer isn't allowed to run wow anymore. Sure,I understand their reasoning. I'm not even really mad about it. Sure does put me in a bind though,with money being so tight these days. Oh well, I hope to be able to play again before too long.

Mage glyphs looks nice, hell, we even have few useful minor ones. I'm happy with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a minor poke to something that caught my attention, the primary skill "touched by the light" for protection paladin states 60% stamina. i thought this might be a tad OP so looked on the class page for paladins and there it said 15% which seems about normal seeing the warrior version.

so basically Touched by the light has a small bug on wowtal

*****I FIGURED OUT HOW TO FIX GOOGLE CHROME IF YOURS IS BROKE, AT LEAST IT WORKED FOR ME******

First, I opened up www.wowtal.com
    As it was before, it was practically unreadable, major issues, it looked like a broken site. Something about disc, and a power word shield icon, then i clicked my class (warrior) and it had a bunch of emblems of each spec all over in a line, most of which was covered up. Spec abilities and mastery wern't inside anything, just random icons and links that were in a list moving down the site. Clicking on a picture of the spec would then give an area that looked like it should have the talents there, but it was empty. near the bottom of the page was the talents just over gray area of the site. If this sounds like you, read this fix.

I clicked into my class, (warrior), and it brought up the 3 specs but how i described earlier. I clicked the area that had fury, which brought up the whacked out talent page. I then hit RELOAD (not ctrl F5, reload on my browser)
    It was then fixed. I was going to refresh to take a screenshot to show just how fucked up it was, and this is what fixed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Works fine here on firefox

in WoWTal, the prot-pala talent http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/53592/ is a bit off, says 60% stamina, it´s 15% on WoWHead and it feels a bit more... sane.

Hm really like some of the new glyphs

Not looking forward to getting focus on my hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkis2001 View Post
    Why are the Warlock Demonology and Destruction masteries 3%? Serious bug I hope!
    Indeed, Demonology should be 15% and Destruction should be 25%. 3% is probably some copy+paste number or something of the sort and it missed getting switched.

A lot of spells seem to require Shadowform, even some non-priest talents say that they require Shadowform.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    Same here, been waiting for some new content for ages.
    Only new UI and spells will be added in patch 4.0.1. The world wont change untill patch 4.0.3

10+ Year Old Account
    Byebye Zul'Gurub.

Druid is showing some weird tooltips in Resto and Balance. I don't know if there is some type of weird mechanic involved in Cata for forms, but Moonkin Form shows "Requires Tree of Life Form" and Nature's Swiftness in Resto says "Requires Moonkin Form". Found this to be strange.

12 hour maintenance = New patch Tuesday, and servers being down til Thursday morning at like 8 am eastern.

We will be performing extended maintenance on Tuesday, October 12th. Maintenance will begin at 12:00 AM PDT and conclude at approximately 6:00 PM PDT. During this time, all realms and many web services will be unavailable.

Fixed!
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit