Patch+Mage Gear?

So the only thing I seem to not be able to find about the patch is how much our gear is actually changing.

I'm trying to get an idea of what i'll need to do tuesday before our raid (cuz our guild is going into icc25 to test out the newness of the patch lol).

So I'm curiuos if the "cataclysm section of wow" when you look up gear if thats what the stats will be ie: my 10.5 chest having 261 stam.

Mostly just trying to see if looking up all my gear and looking @ the numbers for my hit/crit/haste regemming/reforging how much im going to havta do. And Unfortunetly wowhead doesn't have a "patch 4.0 gear section" lol

-> I know this is kinda newb question but i've searched and I get talents, glyphs, gems, reforging, but nothing as far as being able to seriuosly look @ the gear stat stuff. So sorry if its kinda lame/nublet question

Deleted
    All items are in the mmo-champion database, which you can find here --> http://db.mmo-champion.com/ (or at the left corner on your screen).

All of them are updated for Cataclysm/4.0.1 and should have the stats they will have in the patch.

Or you could just copy your character onto the PTR and see it all there.

Deleted
    Except copying now would likely take until after the patch's out as well as requiring him to download the PTR client (if he hasn't already) which might be going too far for just checking gear.

/shrug my copy took an hour. the ptr client takes all of an hour (if that) to be playable as it is streaming.

Deleted
    Well, my last copies took over 2 days (said 6 days on the page) and the fastest I got was about a day or so. I'm in EU by the way, if that makes it any different from you.

But yeah /shrug, to each their own I guess.

when i copied my mage a couple of weeks ago my health went to about 30k, mana was about 32k maybe higher, and my spell went up 300 or so. Pretty much every thing is gonna get boosted a bit (cept hit) not sure if my crit went up. (mostly tier 10 gear btw)
    Robot #1: Administer the test.
    Robot #2: Which of the following would you most prefer? A: a puppy, B: a pretty flower from your sweetie, or C: a large properly formatted data file?
    Robot #1: Choose!
    Fry: Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way?
    Robot #2: No, it is the bad kind of puppy.
    Leela: Then we'll go with that data file!
    Robot #2: Correct!
    Robot #1: The flower would also have been acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    Well, my last copies took over 2 days (said 6 days on the page) and the fastest I got was about a day or so. I'm in EU by the way, if that makes it any different from you.

But yeah /shrug, to each their own I guess.
    I'm in the US, so that may be the difference.

@ drakean, on the PTR my base crit stayed the same as live (45% unbuffed, pre-MA) but the extra +fire crit is gone (minus our glyphs of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Anobix View Post
    /shrug my copy took an hour. the ptr client takes all of an hour (if that) to be playable as it is streaming.
    Not if you are downloading it for the first time, I remember when I downloaded it for the first time around 3.1 or 3.2 and it took me a good day of downloading + installing.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreia View Post
    So the only thing I seem to not be able to find about the patch is how much our gear is actually changing.

I'm trying to get an idea of what i'll need to do tuesday before our raid (cuz our guild is going into icc25 to test out the newness of the patch lol).

So I'm curiuos if the "cataclysm section of wow" when you look up gear if thats what the stats will be ie: my 10.5 chest having 261 stam.

Mostly just trying to see if looking up all my gear and looking at the numbers for my hit/crit/haste regemming/reforging how much im going to havta do. And Unfortunetly wowhead doesn't have a "patch 4.0 gear section" lol

-> I know this is kinda newb question but i've searched and I get talents, glyphs, gems, reforging, but nothing as far as being able to seriuosly look at the gear stat stuff. So sorry if its kinda lame/nublet question
    I think there was a post about them saying they were buffing stam to be more in line with tanks stam a looooong time ago. They're also nerfing the amount of mana int gives you (from 15 to 11) so your int will go up but your mana pool and SP should stay the same, or similar. No int on the weapons though (instead just massive amounts of SP) D: That makes me a sad Panda.