Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    Maybe at 85. At 80 mana should still be managable.

Btw, go Bears!
    See I don't know about this stuff personally! I haven't seen much on fire at 85, I hear mages seem to have some mana problems across the board which makes me think that Blizzard will end up changing something and I've heard that crit has taken a major hit for Cata. so fire mages just aren't getting the crits like we have been getting which would make more crit across the board more appealing!!! It's all confusing I guess I'll see with this patch and when we get to 85 on whether such things as using Mage armor over Molten is in fact better and if mana is a problem then won't we have to look at the Glyph of Mage Armor in the Prime glyphs too? Maybe? lol

Personally, in 4.0, i'll still be rolling Fire, with Living Bomb, Pyroblast and Mage Arrmor glyphs. Some other classes have had their specs nerfed to the ground (Feral, Paladins, Fury Warrior cant get Deep Wounds), missing key abilities (Hunter Cobra Shot, Warrior Collusus Smash) and plenty of other problems. Saying i cant spec the way i want just because i cant get 5% bonus crit on Fireball really isnt that much, i'll still be on top >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.