Shadow Priest 4.0 hit cap?

with the glory of reforging I want to make sure I know the right numbers.

What is the new magic number for our hit cap?

446 (Green +spirit and/or hit combined

What does that mean?

i think it means
    446-spirit you get from gemming and your gear and enchants=hit rating you need from your gear
    Last edited by babygie; 2010-10-13 at 03:27 AM.

17% Make sure you look at your hit on your spell tab NOT your range, as some SPriest I seen did. I had 299 hit before patch but with the conversion of spirit into it it turned into 29% I reforged ALL my hit into haste and I am still 26% hit capped so I plan on dropping some hit gear soon as I can for non hit gear.

I was rocking 294 hit before patch, once i logged in, I had 30% plus hit. I have reforged all my gear, lowering any hit and spirit into crit or haste depending on what was allowed. I'm still sitting at 20%+ on my hit... Time to start looking at other gear options... Finished my T10 and thats a good way to drop hit, it has practically none on it. A little foreshadowing from Blizzard perhaps?

Why would you have had spirit on your gear before 4.01?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytwink View Post
    Why would you have had spirit on your gear before 4.01?
    Because some of my gear happened to have spirit on it. I did not specifically chase spirit gear, but some pieces were an upgrade and had spirit. Besides it gave us spell power prior to 4.0.1 so why not, whats the problem with that?
    Last edited by FengHouzi; 2010-10-13 at 02:58 PM. Reason: missed a vital word

15+ Year Old Account
    because haste and crit are valued muuuuuch higher..500 spirit is a looot from gear for a spriest
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Tells u on ur charcter stats exactly how much u need to get.