Do I still need Spell Pen?

Back in the spring when I built my PVP gear set, I gemmed +75 spell penetration. I just got a drop from Koralon in VoA25, and it's replacing a piece with a spell pen gem. I'm just wondering if I still need spell pen with 4.0.1, and if so, how much? Playing a Hunter.

Thanks
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I have not heard of any changes to the spell penetration mechanics, so as far as I know it will still be beneficial, or in many cases almost mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I have not heard of any changes to the spell penetration mechanics, so as far as I know it will still be beneficial, or in many cases almost mandatory.
    Ok, thanks
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

everyone needs some penetration /wink
    That you're offended becuase of such a stupid reason as someone suggesting implementing a custom used in the west world, of which it's history and mythology Warcraft is mainly based upon offends me.

Quote Originally Posted by questions View Post
    everyone needs some penetration /wink
    Thats what she said.