The 4.01 Spriest Rotation questions

Ran H TOC last night because Jaraxxus was the weekly and wanted to test out specs, overall my DPS has increased a lot from what I remembered (retired from raiding 2 months ago), my biggest problem was trying to remember I didn't have to stack shadoweaving before my dots. I was bouncing between 10-11k dps in my offspec 5.9k GS that's now way over hit capped (I reforged what I could but need to pick up new gear), I probably could have done better if I had my dot timers working properly

I basically don't have a rotation, most of a priority. So here is what I did, tell me if I should be doing different

I basically open with SWP and DP because I can cast those while getting into position, then I cast VT, I would do VT first if I didn't have to run into position, then DP/SWP. Once my Dots are up, I hit MF and I would only MB if I had 3 stacks of orbs. I didn't mix SWD in my rotation before 25% unless I had to move because this is out of Habit, I haven't tested on a target dummy if it's better or not.

Once the bosses where at 25%, I kept my dots up but I spammed the hell out of SWD while keeping an eye on my health, my DPS shot up like crazy doing this because my healers where on the ball, I think only one time I paused to shield myself once so I could continue to spam SWD. Right now that seems pretty OP but probably wont be once cata comes out and healers have to manage their mana better.

I also want to mention I used my fiend every time it was off CD because it kept me topped out on mana.

Anyone who has done extensive 4.01 testing can tell me what I should be doing different?

I's always start with SW:P now. no matter if youre standing still or movie.
    I would do this because when SW:P is up, thats when u get shadow orbs. And you want to try and get 3 shadow orbs before your first MB. So the more time u have SW:P up when u open, the better.

So SW:P, DP, VT, MF, then MB (hopefully you have three orbs by then!)
    ....i havent been able to really test out SWD yet.
    ....i i still dont know if we're supposed to wait for 3 shadow orb stack before we MB.

also have u been reforging in mastery or crit (when haste isnt an option)

Crit, a guild member who plays Beta as a SPriest told me Mastery sucks at our lvl, maybe at 85 will be good but for now crit.

Basic rotation(and priority) is this

sw: p
    dp
    vt
    Sw: d
    mf(till 3 orbs)
    mb

Priority is
    dots>sw: d > mb > mf
    with mb being better then sw: d at 3 orbs

Ohh and spam up sw: d as much as you can(without killing yourself) at 25%.