Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    You got insanely much crit gems
    Obviously Armoury hasn't updated since its showing my Fury Gear and I haven't even touched it yet.
    Should update soon I hope to reflect my Prot build/gear.

read bleu posts. tanks where taking to little damage to keep it interesting. so now. they gave you alot less dodge and parry. just so you actualy take damage. you get something usefull in return. block. but your suposed to take more damage yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N3ss3 View Post
    It may be that they upped NPC damage to keep up with the increasing healthpools. I've been noticing this alot when doing dailies etc.
    cheers to that because I went form 44k to 49k.. at least 1000% more dmg from NPCs for this please..
    Now that everybody has the base stats on their armor as prot had all the time this doesnt scale well for prot.

Personally I feel that in heroics I got less dmg. only been in forge of souls and higher up, but the mobs hit for 12k and thats 4k you block not 2k (or 1.8k as I had before). So if lets say you tank marrowgar solo and you block you block 10k (assuming you do ICC10 nh) from the 2x15k dmg you get without a second player.

What effectivly happended: they nerfed the unidentified organ by taking away the 1.8k armor it used to give. thats 3-4% dmg you get more right there. but that counts for all tanks.

The thing is that your parry "sucks". does it do -50% on two attacks now?

btw in ICC you have 20% more dodge now as the chill of the throne debuff went just for the reason of tanks having different avoidance now

Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    cheers to that because I went form 44k to 49k.. at least 1000% more dmg from NPCs for this please..
    Now that everybody has the base stats on their armor as prot had all the time this doesnt scale well for prot.

Personally I feel that in heroics I got less dmg. only been in forge of souls and higher up, but the mobs hit for 12k and thats 4k you block not 2k (or 1.8k as I had before). So if lets say you tank marrowgar solo and you block you block 10k (assuming you do ICC10 nh) from the 2x15k dmg you get without a second player.

What effectivly happended: they nerfed the unidentified organ by taking away the 1.8k armor it used to give. thats 3-4% dmg you get more right there. but that counts for all tanks.

The thing is that your parry "sucks". does it do -50% on two attacks now?

btw in ICC you have 20% more dodge now as the chill of the throne debuff went just for the reason of tanks having different avoidance now
    UO losing armor was a bug and has been fixed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we do beauce of thr following:

in pvp resilience doesnt reduce crit damage, dot damage, and crit chance anymore.

also "BLocking" doesnt reduce taken damage by an specific amount, instead it simply reduces melee "blocked" attack by 30%.

there are also few talents gone which reduced spell damage taken and additional melee damage taken.

Plus the damage of the prot warrior has simply shrinked by approximately 30%.

They said they dont want proc based mechanics anymore and no passive talents, but what they did was to make warriors (no matter what spec) extremely proc dependent, and talking about the passive talents, they took our beloved "armored to the teeth" and Oh, look there, the dk still has the same talent... and doesnt have to give away 1k AP...

But guys seriously, are u that surprised ? Blizzard NEVER had a balanced patch before an new addon. So I simply hope they'll fix things for lvl 85...
    But right now, u can just forget about it..

i played my paladin who has 1 year old equipment and deals 18K crits, and my ilvl 264 warrior gets an 10 with REVENGE, on full pve players... thats just ridiculous.
    I also wanna point out the survivalibility of all other "Tanking" classes, the warrior has the least survivalibility of all.