WE Freeze in PVE

Frost got few new mechanics in PVE , WEs Freeze. So, how to use really? Any macro or smth? manual targetting takes a lot of time...

Deleted
    You're saying that targeting your WE's Freeze takes a long time? And what the hell are you asking us about, I can't understand a thing?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you've ever specced frost since they got the pet in TBC, you already have a pet freeze or click pet action bar button 5 macro. Nothing new to see here folks.
    BfA Beta Time

If you want to macro it, then you just need to put

/cast Freeze

in a macro in order to use it. You always need to actually target it though.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Not to start a debate here, but I'm guessing maybe you are clicking the ability... which would mean you then have to drag the reticle from far down on your screen where your action bar is to (presumedly) somewhere way up. If you keybind that ability (I use a shift + normal Frost Nova button, makes sense) then you can mouse position the reticle approximately where you want it before it appears.
    Yes, you are right, i was clicking Freeze. Gonna keybind it, but there is still small prob with locating mouse cursor on screen. Cos with all that spell effects on screen, i just cant locate it sometimes and therefore can be problem if cursor is out of range for Freeze cast. Cant find option for enlarging mouse cursor, anyone knows one maybe? Or addon?

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't know where your cursor is? Do you play....actually, there's nothing nice to say, so I don't feel like getting banned again.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    You don't know where your cursor is? Do you play....actually, there's nothing nice to say, so I don't feel like getting banned again.
    ROFL, i would give you a Quoted for... but i'm not since i don't wanna get banned again either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    Yes, but there is still small prob with locating mouse cursor on screen.
    WC3 units said it best!

"I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky"

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a popular macro that is easily found with about 2 seconds of googling. This macro will summon your WE if it doesn't exist and cast Freeze if it does exist. I cannot address the rest of your complaint because I have no idea how you are having trouble discerning your Freeze reticle on the screen. It's the bright green neon circle.

I would like to mention that Shaman's new Earthquake spell graphic actually does completely hide all other target reticles. A minor aggravation.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    There is a popular macro that is easily found with about 2 seconds of googling. This macro will summon your WE if it doesn't exist and cast Freeze if it does exist. I cannot address the rest of your complaint because I have no idea how you are having trouble discerning your Freeze reticle on the screen. It's the bright green neon circle.

I would like to mention that Shaman's new Earthquake spell graphic actually does completely hide all other target reticles. A minor aggravation.
    On pretty much any boss, your reticle should stay on or near the boss for these types of scenarios and a centered mouse makes for easier turning, just a thought.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    I have no idea how you are having trouble discerning your Freeze reticle on the screen. It's the bright green neon circle.
    Well, if WE stays on other side of room, bright green circle can be out of range his Freeze spell, therefore not visible for me, right? Anyway, i found Cursor addon on wowinterface, so gonna try it...

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    Well, if WE stays on other side of room, bright green circle can be out of range his Freeze spell, therefore not visible for me, right? Anyway, i found Cursor addon on wowinterface, so gonna try it...
    You can move the WE, so range issues should not be an issue, only a minor dps loss if he can't cast while running.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    And it looks... unfinished. I admire the intention of the developers but hopefully they give it another go.

You cause the earth at the target location to rise up out of the ground in a bizarre cylindrical shape, causing the terrain to tremble and break, dealing 493 Physical damage every 1 sec to enemies in 8 yard radius, with a 10% chance of knocking down affected targets. Lasts 8 sec.

It was actually just a tooltip error. Working as intended.
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."

15+ Year Old Account
    At least it isn't the wobbly hockey puck that it was on PTR, be glad for that much at least.
    BfA Beta Time