4.01 Prot Three Button Macro

I realize it's a bit lame but try this for your single target boss rotation:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=15 Crusader Strike, Avenger's Shield, Crusader Strike, Judgement, Crusader Strike, Shield of the Righteous, Crusader Strike, Holy Wrath, Crusader Strike, Judgement, Crusader Strike, Shield of the Righteous
    ---
    For Multimob tanking: hit Hammer of the Righteous first, then this second macro back and forth.
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=combat Avenger's Shield, Judgement, Shield of the Righteous, Holy Wrath, Judgement, Shield of the Righteous

This info is outdated, please see http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...otation-found.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2010-10-16 at 04:14 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I ran that mod alongside the macro and the only difference from the macro were the Avenger's Shield procs, which made a small difference since you got around to it anyway, and it leaves Holy Wrath's cooldown untouched and predictable so you're never stuck at odd gaps.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Why macro abilities like that? It seem SOO boring, lazy people? I don´t get it, maybe its too much effort to press those keybinds/buttons manually.
    (I´m not trying to insult anyone, just my opinion.)

Quote Originally Posted by xcitu View Post
    Why macro abilities like that? It seem SOO boring, lazy people? I don´t get it, maybe its too much effort to press those keybinds/buttons manually.
    (I´m not trying to insult anyone, just my opinion.)
    Agreed,

Also It's disturbing to hear tanks in pugs nowadays that tanking sucks since they have to put more efford in it. . I'm now probably off to tanking again in Cata, since it will be rewarding again .

Also, I didn;t even know this was able. A whole sequence of abilities macro'd?