victory rush problem

how it works exatly. somethimes it heals me 19k(with hlpy) and ı have 45-48k hp but sometimes it heals 4-5k.

Deleted
    I assume you test this in a rnd group. Dont. You get benefits from buffs. +10% healing there and there.
    Seeing that you are def you also got 2 kinds of Victory Rush heals.

Proc: Victoryrush heals you for 5% (7.5% glyphed)
    Normal: heals for 20% of max life (30% glyphed)

+20% if you have skilled field dressing (you must have, is 6% more heal on you 20% more selfheal)
    glyphed now
    proc: either 8.5% health or 9% (dont know yet, depends on how it is calculated)
    normal: 34% or 36% (again, the math of blizzard)

but victory rush should not proc when kill mob that not gave honour or exp. so when ı am in dungen ı get no xp in 80. how it procs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yalnzefe View Post
    but victory rush should not proc when kill mob that not gave honour or exp. so when ı am in dungen ı get no xp in 80. how it procs
    It procs nontheless. There are lots of abilities and talents that only proc when you get the killingblow. The mob must be yourLevel-7 or higher for this. So you can get the normal victoryrush from mobs lvl73 (i think, maybe even 8 levels). they do grant XP you just are "capped" so there is no difference.

The tricky part is getting the killingblow

I have had issues with the proc as well. It procs on a boss with 80% health the button lights but it is not usable. I assume that this is a bug that will be fixed.

normally you would get xp for those dungeon mobs since they are level 80+ but it is capped and turned off since it is a raid. And as far as the boss random proccing thing.. sure you didn't kill an orb/add/slime/MC'd friend?