Fury Hit question

Hello, once again, i have a question. I dont look much at guides etc. With 4.0.1, my warrior is horrible. A friend told me they changed the hit cap for fury, im wondering if this is true, and what it is now. Sorry for the noobish question, but i have been searching without luck. And thank you for answers

P.S: Damn you blizz for giving us Crit gems -.-' + if you got any advice for sockets/reforging, what to pick, your tips would be welcome
    Well, shit.

"They should just classify all ranged weapons as "ranged" and then the model would appear as a suitable model depending on the race, bows for nelfs, unicorns farting rainbows for belfs, guns for goblins and double-barreled automatic shotguns with fire for dwarves." - Shawati

Go for the 27% hard cap. Reforge haste to hit, gem 20 str in red, 10 str/10 crit in yellow, and 10 str/10 hit in blue.

no no no..

hit cap yes, reforge crit to hit/haste. leave your haste on gear alone. socket STR and you can use hybrids for socket bonuses because hit/haste are great now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricsun View Post
    Go for the 27% hard cap. Reforge haste to hit, gem 20 str in red, 10 str/10 crit in yellow, and 10 str/10 hit in blue.
    Pretty much correct. Haste is incredibly weak for us and it's more important to keep crit to maintain Flurry up-time.
    Give me the strength to change what I can, the patience to accept what I cannot, and the calm, sane disposition I need to avoid ripping the heads off people who say stupid things when I'm around.
    ----------
    Hokey religions and QQ posts are no match for a good moderator at your side, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Furthur View Post
    no no no..

hit cap yes, reforge crit to hit/haste. leave your haste on gear alone. socket STR and you can use hybrids for socket bonuses because hit/haste are great now.
    yes yes yes
    crit is still better than haste from my experience reforging back and forth and the theorycrafting on the EJ warrior forum. If you have any thoughts on why they are wrong, please share them.

Thank you very much guys
    Well, shit.

"They should just classify all ranged weapons as "ranged" and then the model would appear as a suitable model depending on the race, bows for nelfs, unicorns farting rainbows for belfs, guns for goblins and double-barreled automatic shotguns with fire for dwarves." - Shawati

On a related note I can't seem to find any current information on slow/fast or slow/slow for SMF spec. Logic points to slow/slow as rage is normalized, but I'd still like other imput.
    Hopefully "at least" means "sometimes three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number flame shock shall tick, and the number of ticking shall be three. Four shalt thou not tick, nor either tick thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou holy lava burst of antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall suffer at least two more ticks of flame shock. Amen."
    :3 -Whowherewhat

what is the hit hard cap ? i mean in numbers from what i saw its more the 700 hit rating

Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    what is the hit hard cap ? i mean in numbers from what i saw its more the 700 hit rating
    Off the top of my head I believe it's 738 hit rating to be exact.
    Give me the strength to change what I can, the patience to accept what I cannot, and the calm, sane disposition I need to avoid ripping the heads off people who say stupid things when I'm around.
    ----------
    Hokey religions and QQ posts are no match for a good moderator at your side, kid.

787 hit is 24% ( 32.8 hit per 1% )
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

imo forget fury for now and go arms its more dps due to the bleeds. and yes deep wounds does 12-15% of your dmg which is alot that your missing not being 85. fury atm is broken and arms isnt too far ahead but it is the better choice. dont armory my warrior for any arms gems cuz im too lazy and poor to regem but i can tell you that 8% is your hit cap and other than that u want str and some haste to drop ur mele swing down some to about 3 seconds speed. again i dont find a need to do this theres only a few months till cata and id rather take a break from raiding and do it here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    787 hit is 24% ( 32.8 hit per 1% )
    I know my tooltip in game gives me 27.03% (with precision) hit and I have 739 hit rating. Something somewhere isn't adding up. I have not missed with 739 hit rating as well.
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    imo forget fury for now and go arms its more dps due to the bleeds. and yes deep wounds does 12-15% of your dmg which is alot that your missing not being 85. fury atm is broken and arms isnt too far ahead but it is the better choice. dont armory my warrior for any arms gems cuz im too lazy and poor to regem but i can tell you that 8% is your hit cap and other than that u want str and some haste to drop ur mele swing down some to about 3 seconds speed. again i dont find a need to do this theres only a few months till cata and id rather take a break from raiding and do it here and there.
    Definitely not. Good fury warriors are still pulling 16-19k in ICC 25. You won't see arms doing that.
    An above poster was wrong in saying don't touch haste, reforge ALL your haste into hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTBone View Post
    I know my tooltip in game gives me 27.03% (with precision) hit and I have 739 hit rating. Something somewhere isn't adding up. I have not missed with 739 hit rating as well.
    I know on the Beta they slightly lowered some combat ratings ( hit at least ) so now it's 30.79 per 1% I just wasnt sure if they went with this on live, seems they did
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    fury atm is broken and arms isnt too far ahead but it is the better choice.
    It all depends on gear level. Mostly 264/277? Fury outpaces by a long shot. Anything less and Arms can keep up. As usual the better your gear gets the better Fury gets, but with the hit rating and crit requirements it's difficult to excel at. However with top end gear Fury is still clearly ahead. Arms is much better than it was though which I'm glad to see.

p.s. This is based on post buff statistics, not the PTR
    ----------