Cool Holy power move bar

Does anyone know a way to move the holy bar down so i can see it in 4.0.1 Live?

Many addons will do it automatically (MoveAnything, CLCRet, CLCinfo, RetRotationHelper) but if you don't want any addons, you could also make a macro to forcefully move the frame to a desired, predefined location, any time you press it. Just find the frame name (I don't know it since it's new to me but a quick google will yield it's name).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pallypower View Post
    I am using Nug Combo bar atm and it works fine. but personally i am more inclined to what requital has done. Looks and feels pretty epic to work with in a pve scenario.

...as described in the link to SetPoint call.

Basically make a macro that goes along the lines of:

/run <holypowerframenametobegoogle>:SetPoint("TOPLEFT",x,y)

and then play with x and y

I'm using MoveAnything to move it. It's pretty neat, I have it right above my character's nameplate. Much much easier to pay attention to it now and not waste HP.

Would suggest an addon rather than Blizz's shitty standard bar. Power auras basically lets you design your own bar.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pallypower View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Clcinfo-How-To

Scroll down to Holy Power Bar it really is one of the best if not the best replacement option for all 3 specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Clcinfo-How-To

Scroll down to Holy Power Bar it really is one of the best if not the best replacement option for all 3 specs.
    I still prefer NugComboBar, moreso since I can use it for most of the classes/specs while CLC is only for 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    I still prefer NugComboBar, moreso since I can use it for most of the classes/specs while CLC is only for 1.
    Yup I hope he continues branching out to other classes the addon has a lot of longevity to it and could be a very good all in one solution.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

The new Trinity HP tracker is pretty sweet imo. I just turn off all the CDs its default set to watch and move the 3 bars underneath my character. Fully customizable with some pretty cool bar designs.

This time I want to try and clean up my UI good. I never feel "comfortable" with any of my setups for my DPS rotation. I always feel my eyes are going all over.

Right now I have Bartender Bar near the bottom of the screen with the NugCombo right above it. Still feels like it could be more comfortable.

Any suggestions on setting up my UI for a very comfortable time keeping my rotation going while still keeping good awareness?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    It's designed to work for any class/spec. Only some features like rotation suggestion etc are only for ret (atm).

That being said, if you want an universal combo point addon probably something like nug is a better choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilday View Post
    This time I want to try and clean up my UI good. I never feel "comfortable" with any of my setups for my DPS rotation. I always feel my eyes are going all over.

Right now I have Bartender Bar near the bottom of the screen with the NugCombo right above it. Still feels like it could be more comfortable.

Any suggestions on setting up my UI for a very comfortable time keeping my rotation going while still keeping good awareness?
    For Ret DPS you will not find a better all around addon then clcinfo