Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    People hardly ever complain about the colors if it's a good model. What they complain about is how half the tiers make us look like this:

I think you'd be a miffed too if your character looked like he just ran through a lost and found on the day after Halloween.

Indeed, but imo Paladin's need to look like bright, shining and beautiful (and for beautiful we mean not-so-virile, sometimes) warriors, making them get some Power Rangers gear at the end I don't even play with a Death Knight, i was just making a connection with the "dark side".

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Drain Soul now causes double damage if the target is below 25% health, down from 4 times the normal damage.
    WHAT?!
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Great, my hunter can wander around emoting "Cthulhu fhtagn" now and be in character.

The deathknight sets were sic, paladins... eh, not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha the paladin set looks like a chicken to me, it cracked me up :P
    Love the hunter set.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tier looks baller for paladins

Deleted
    i dont like to complain but there is one thing i have to mention
    two days ago ghostcrawler said in his post and i quote:
    3) We think Shadow priest dps is too high, but that's largely a result of Shadow Word: Death spam, which is tough on healers. We'll be fixing that.
    and today we saw 75% shadow word death nerf, why not just remove the stupid glyph that allows to spam swd, why did they have to nerf the whole spell and so drasticly
    i think thats something blizzard should think about

ugly hunter set!..
    looks like green quality gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I wish the balance changes and the sets were kept to separate news posts so that the comments are kept separate.

---------- Post added 2010-10-16 at 02:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoon View Post
    Why there are always people complaining about Paladin's tiers colors and "gayness"? xD Paladins are Holy Knights, Light Knights (aka the good ones) or whatever you want to call them. If you want some dark stuff, some virile colors and not-so-bright manful spells you should stop whining and try a Death Knight. Yes, -»DEATH«- Knight.
    In all honesty there's a striking difference between looking like a holy warrior, and looking like the village idiot.

Murloc hunters! Sweeeet hahaha, poor bastards.

Deleted
    textures are garbage

First Reaction: Paladin T10!
    Second Reaction: Paladin T10... T_T.

Similar to the maligned warlock T11, the hunter set looks a LOT better on other races. Go over to wowhead's model viewer and check it out. It's crackstastically awesome on goblins (probably cause they're somewhat murloc-sized, heh). Looks better on Horde in general, shockingly enough.

I get why human models are used to show the gear but they look terrible in just about everything. They're too stiff.

It just looks like the murloc won with the hunters head inside it's mouth.

Try are rushing themselves so much, that they are not even putting in the level and design that needs to be put into everything.

Just look at the Worgen Females. Why can they just give them one standard ear design and give them Earrings... No they want to give them ugly Goblin Ears!

cats are lawl after this buff

was hoping for some combat love :>

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Your a retard.

The hunter set looks really good. Unique. Will look really good on live. The set defines HUNTER.
    Yeah! Clunky, burning skull-face helms, fish scales, rope-bound rocks & stone weights slathered in fish scales & gaudy colors. I'm not sure that defines anything other than garbage. He's wearing SEA GARBAGE. And it looks it.

btw can you click on the immages to see a big version? does not work for me ( the hunter version )

10+ Year Old Account
    When I first saw the hunter set on a Human, I was like, "Awww..." But then I had an idea:

To all haters of the Hunter set, equip it on a real race!

MUCH BETTER!!!