Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zingar
    Boo for public raid tests.
    almost 7 pages discussing how sets look... seriously?

anyways these patch changes seem kinda drastic. i mean look at feral druids. they got major (and with major i really mean major) buffs. not just +10% damage on X skill. guess the beta needed to be on for a little longer.
    Ferals did not get major buffs, but a rebalance of skills due to massive talent changes from LK > Cata. Cat form lost +10% from 3.x Naturalist talent as it was removed. FAP is also removed from weapons on 4.x WoW, plus changing the entire cat priority system.

Cat attacks before the "buffs patch" in Beta (and before hotfix buff patch on live 4.0.1) lost all scaling due to Blizzard laziness (not doing their work) and not listening to the Cataclysm beta Ferals!

Ferals in BiS gear were doing less damage than any spellcaster in ICC 5m hc/ badge gear! That is just plain ridiculous and total ignorance of their own game mechanics!

And don't tell it will be balanced at lvl. 85 as it won't. If there is no balance at 80, there is even less chance that it will be at 85!

Good thing i don't display helms. That paladin t11 helmet looks stupid.

SW: D nerfed to the ground

Blizzard's trollin skills are god tier.

Not that it's hard, they can get their entire fanbase to nerdrage at the drop of a hat.

funny how they say that shadow word death should not be Shadow priests top abillity and then make it fcking useless to even use

Those are some nasty Mage nerfs....

YAY!!!!!!! Now they just need to do the same for the Arena so people still get 310%.

The only nice tier is the mage one, and it should've gone to warlocks.

Thank god I changing main from my paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Raylea View Post
    funny how they say that shadow word death should not be Shadow priests top abillity and then make it fcking useless to even use
    Pretty much, it deals 3-4k non crit damage with a level 85 fresh premade

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps someone can answer this for me. If the armor and gear from raid instances is exactly the same from 10-man to 25-man, why are there different color variations for Tier 11?

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Blizzard's trollin skills are god tier.

Not that it's hard, they can get their entire fanbase to nerdrage at the drop of a hat.
    It's true, they could say "Hey guys, we just added this totally awesome new feature and upgraded all the graphics in the game, theres new race models and tons of new faces/dances etc" I guarantee that the vocal majority would be "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BLIZZARD, EVERYONE HATES YOU STOP RUINING THE GAME THAT I HATE" yet they still pay 15 a month to play it... despite never being happy and any change making them lose their shit. I think the people getting upset over... well... every set thats ever come out, I remember Tier one had people screaming about wanting it to go back to the reused generic artwork when it came out. Most people here are clingy whining dipshits that will never be happy with anything, but they feel a sense of entitlement because they have invested so much in the game. I learned long ago that some sets just look better on certain races, generally every set has one race that it looks amazing on, the examples MMO champion gives are always human, which causes people to lose it.

That being said, that paladin set will look amazing on a Draenai, The hunterset will look crazy awesome on a worgen, undead or troll. They just don't suit humans, they just didn't get the set designed for them this time.
    Last edited by Sonneillon; 2010-10-16 at 07:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    hahahahah @ Nirash, classic ;D

Hey! Have you noticed that the paly shoulders look like duck heads? take a better look at them in the upper right picture =)
    Last edited by darkbober; 2010-10-16 at 08:33 PM. Reason: damn grammar...

I started a warlock a couple weeks before the patch hit and I am so glad. My main is a hunter. And I have only been disappointed since the patch hit and now this tier 11 set. Unbelievably ugly. I was hoping we would get something good. Last good thing hasn't been since tier 8. Fail.

Deleted
    Ok so, the armor looks ok. If its the first tier of the expansion why is there 3 set colours like with icc25?
    More to my main issue, a previous post said they'll be nerfing the op in pvp classes...well, druids insect swarm was not the issue they nerfed the wrong bit of mages and buffed paladins COMPLETELY wrong. *Sniffs self* Oh..its me that smells like a troll

When I saw the Paladin tier... 3 letters came to my mind.. KFC

They'll look better in-game, I think the designs are fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    After seeing hunter and paladin t10, im even happier im mage

After I saw these last 2 classes tier...

.......It sucks to be a Warlock.......

I actually like the black and red paladin set..doesn't look so good in the other colors though. The hunter set is ok but not the green yuck..and I do agree that the human models make the gear look shitty.

---------- Post added 2010-10-16 at 10:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    The only nice tier is the mage one, and it should've gone to warlocks.

Thank god I changing main from my paladin

Ya it looked more warlock to me too..hehe