[Ret] Haste > crit?

Just wondering do you think (pvp-wise) that haste will outweigh crit at 85 or even now..

Haste = faster crusader strike, thus more holy power, as well as mastery proc and exorcism proc..

Crit = just crit..

So yeah do you think haste will be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Gokey View Post
    Just wondering do you think (pvp-wise) that haste will outweigh crit at 85 or even now..

Haste = faster crusader strike, thus more holy power, as well as mastery proc and exorcism proc..

Crit = just crit..

So yeah do you think haste will be better?
    Our ability values are changing with every Beta patch so there really is no point discussing it right now. A few days ago Elitist Jerks calculations stated they were pretty much tied, but so much has changed that serious number crunching is needed again.

I had heard Haste > crit until you hit the soft cap where your CS cooldown is just above 3 sec (because of latency exactly 3 is not needed), then after that crit becomes more valuable.

Right now my pally has 1003 haste if i remember correctly, which brings his CS cooldown to 3.01 raid buffed and with JotP. I have been pulling about 8.2k on test dummies with that setup.

For PvP I'd go for crit and not haste. You don't get that much time on target to use 2 crusader strikes even with 3 sec cd :S...

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    For PvP I'd go for crit and not haste. You don't get that much time on target to use 2 crusader strikes even with 3 sec cd :S...
    Dps theory crafting have nothing to do with pvp^^

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydramaster View Post
    I had heard Haste > crit until you hit the soft cap where your CS cooldown is just above 3 sec (because of latency exactly 3 is not needed), then after that crit becomes more valuable.

Right now my pally has 1003 haste if i remember correctly, which brings his CS cooldown to 3.01 raid buffed and with JotP. I have been pulling about 8.2k on test dummies with that setup.
    Yes but did you read the post though? It's about PvP here..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyros View Post
    Dps theory crafting have nothing to do with pvp^^
    Hence why I said what I said ...

Go for crit and ... maybe mastery ? Resilience has been buffed this patch , it's a good stat to have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Hence why I said what I said ...

Go for crit and ... maybe mastery ? Resilience has been buffed this patch , it's a good stat to have.
    With resilience in Casterclysm reducing overall damage it will depend entirely upon how our coefficients turn out, It is possible we might be better of just stacking strength/haste and ignoring crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Requital, your signature is so true! lol
    GS is like a bikini!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post
    Requital, your signature is so true! lol
    GS is like a bikini!!!
    However in WoW it could be considered like a Human Female in full plate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Mastery is win for PvP right now