Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Correct. If you refresh during the last tick, the new rake/rip will have an extra tick added to it, and the next tick will be exactly when the tick you replaced would have happened.

For example,

Code:
    [19:11:58.772] Maloriak afflicted by Rake from Mihir
    [19:12:01.773] Mihir Rake Maloriak 8685
    [19:12:04.789] Mihir Rake Maloriak 8686
    [19:12:06.399] Maloriak's Rake is refreshed by Mihir (tried early refresh with tiger's fury up, missed by 0.1 sec ><)
    [19:12:07.767] Mihir Rake Maloriak 9531
    [19:12:10.761] Mihir Rake Maloriak 9531
    [19:12:13.791] Mihir Rake Maloriak 9530
    [19:12:16.759] Mihir Rake Maloriak 9531
    [19:12:19.791] Mihir Rake Maloriak 9531
    [19:12:20.424] Maloriak's Rake is refreshed by Mihir
    [19:12:22.757] Mihir Rake Maloriak 9609
    [19:12:25.781] Mihir Rake Maloriak 9608
    [19:12:28.504] Maloriak's Rake is refreshed by Mihir (early refresh with TF up)
    [19:12:28.749] Mihir Rake Maloriak 11050
    [19:12:31.798] Mihir Rake Maloriak *22100*
    [19:12:34.791] Mihir Rake Maloriak *22100*
    [19:12:37.800] Mihir Rake Maloriak *22100*
    [19:12:40.797] Mihir Rake Maloriak 11050
    [19:12:43.823] Mihir Rake Maloriak 11050
    [19:12:43.823] Mihir's Rake fades from Maloriak

That's awesome. Do you know why it does that now? Or is it supposed to be like that?

Deleted
    All dots/bleeds work like this since 4.0.

Don't know if this has been asked in this thread yet, I didn't want to scroll through the pages.

I am wondering if Unheeded Warning will be good when patch 4.0.6 hits. It's really cheap right now and I would like to pick it up before it gets expensive, if it turns out to be a decent trinket.

Thanks for any answers.
    Last edited by DroodBoyGucci; 2011-02-03 at 08:16 PM.

All dots/bleeds work like this since 4.0.
    Except that Rip still cannot be overwritten with a new Rip when you have less AP then when you applied it, no matter your Crit%, your +dmg. So yeah, often when you try to clip Rip, you get an error.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DroodBoyGucci View Post
    Don't know if this has been asked in this thread yet, I didn't want to scroll through the pages.

I am wondering if Unheeded Warning will be good when patch 4.0.6 hits. It's really cheap right now and I would like to pick it up before it gets expensive, if it turns out to be a decent trinket.

Thanks for any answers.
    Reports sofar suggest it will be on par with trinkets like grace of the herald, eye of rajh, etc...

nostalgia moment: who remembers the pre-2.4 Shifting Tanzanite?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Reports sofar suggest it will be on par with trinkets like grace of the herald, eye of rajh, etc...
    I asked myself the same question.
    I got heroic Tia's Grace and heroic Left eye of Rajh.
    After the patch we have two new options for trinkets. The agy alchy trinket and the redone Unheeded Warning.
    Which combination of these 4 would be the best?? I cannot image that Unheeded Warning is "just" as good as a heroic dungeon trinket.
    Last edited by mmoc51343e3f42; 2011-02-04 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    I cannot image that Unheeded Warning is "just" as good as a heroic dungeon trinket.
    Same here, tbh. I can imagine it might not beat Tia, but definitely the other 346 trinkets. 321 base Agi and a fine proc that buffs everything except bleeds?

Deleted
    Looks like you're right. Investigated a bit more, came across this post: http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t110352-...6/#post1848569

Posting new numbers with this bug fixed in Mew. I treated Fluid Death as 193 hit and 128 mastery. On my toon, using my sim script modified for 4.06, I had the following dps numbers:

Fluid Death + Tia's Grace: 20,828
    Tia's Grace + Unheeded Warning: 20,853
    Fluid Death + Unheeded Warning: 21,070

At least for me (assuming that Mew is modeling it correctly) I am seeing Unheeded Warning as a 25dps up over Fluid Death and a 242dps up over Tia's Grace on a perfectly executed stationary fight. In other words, the actual dps will be lower but it looks like Unheeded Warning displaces Fluid Death as our third BiS trinket.

Hi Mihir
    Dunno if you remember me from Magtheridon days =)

Anyways, im abit confused. And i cant seem to read any clear answer
    Atm i have HC Tia´s grace and Fluid as trinkets. And atm Unheeded warning is really cheap on the AH (basicly gonna buy it and use DKP on something else)
    As far as i read your last post, i should replace tia´s with unheeded after the change? Is that correct?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linay View Post
    Hi Mihir
    Dunno if you remember me from Magtheridon days =)

Anyways, im abit confused. And i cant seem to read any clear answer
    Atm i have HC Tia´s grace and Fluid as trinkets. And atm Unheeded warning is really cheap on the AH (basicly gonna buy it and use DKP on something else)
    As far as i read your last post, i should replace tia´s with unheeded after the change? Is that correct?
    Yes, as you can read Fluid Death + Unheeded Warning will have the highest dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    Yes, as you can read Fluid Death + Unheeded Warning will have the highest dps.
    Not until Tuesday tho. And only assuming perfect conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post
    Not until Tuesday tho. And only assuming perfect conditions.
    If the above values are correct from Mew, I don't really see a 240 dps increase as "perfect conditions." Maybe if it were a 50 dps increase on a stacking tricket, then you could claim it's only an increase under "perfect conditions" but 240???

Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol View Post
    If the above values are correct from Mew, I don't really see a 240 dps increase as "perfect conditions." Maybe if it were a 50 dps increase on a stacking tricket, then you could claim it's only an increase under "perfect conditions" but 240???
    unheeding warning's proc affects MELEE attacks, so if you are moving from target to target you might lose 1/2 your proc, and there is alot of target swapping in the current raiding teir. Mastery helps your bleeds which run even when you're running around.

doesnt unheeded warning buff weapon dps which inturn buff shred? this should help a lot on burn phases where dps matters and you are berserking with a tol'vir pot/bloodlust too.
    i mean in a fight like ascendant council tia's grace would be a lot better in p2 but when it comes to p3 unheeded warning should overtake it when it matters.
    i am just unsure on which is better on fights like theralion&valonia and atramedes where your bleeds are on target during an air phase

Bloodlust? Except by way of more Omen procs through more white hits, it doesn't affect yellow DPS, unless someone showed yet that the 30% haste affect the energy regen.

thought it did after reading a thread called Feral 4.0.6 PTR Math in druid US forums heres paste from page 6
    it seems
    Posted by Reygahnci
    In 4.0, Bloodlust et al was changed from giving 30% haste to increasing swing and casting speed by 30%, so your Energy regeneration from Haste is unaffected by Lust et al.

After having just done an empirical test (and giving lots of hugs to my guild shaman), I can state for a fact that bloodlust does in fact increase energy regeneration. with currently 3% haste, I notice significant change in my energy regeneration (once every few seconds it will jump up by one). While bloodlust is popped, my energy regeneration will jump up by 3 or 4 each second, in addition to the normal 10 its getting.

Posted by Melenkor Berserk devalues OoC procs since they're only saving you half as much energy, so even back in WotLK you didn't want to berserk during lust since you would get more OoC procs. As far as I know it was always (and still is) better to berserk outside of lust.

Berserk does devalue OoC procs, however, while using berserk and being constantly on gcd (even just for shred spam), you will run out of energy about 4-6 seconds before it ends, thus devaluing Berserk itself. For keeping watch during bloodlust+berserk, I found that I was averaging 2 ooc procs (no hard data on this, sorry), and the extra energy from bloodlust and ooc procs (if i got more procs than that) would allow me to throw in a ferocious bite or two during berserk, instead of just shred spamming.
    Also, Berserk increases the value of bloodlust's "haste", because you get more use out of the increased energy regeneration. So 20 seconds of devalued OoC procs does not seem to outweigh the benifit of having all that extra energy available during berserk.

Deleted
    Anyone give me a quick priority for VP gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Faradei View Post
    Anyone give me a quick priority for VP gear?
    trinket relic then tier rest is not very well optimized

The tier legs are perfectly itemized.