should be this tuesday unless something big comes up
    yay finally!

Do you have a source?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    You obviously need a source to back up the information.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a source?
    Front page of this website. Anyway if you want a definitive source, we will not be able to find out until tomorrow around 11am PST (2pm EST, 7pm GMT). Just keep an eye out for this forum posts:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/

If the restart says that it will last from 3am to 11 am, then you will know for sure it's patch day.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2011-11-28 at 03:00 AM.

Do you have a source?
    There will never be a source that confirms patch dates. Front page news is 100% speculation, although that speculation is based off of highly informed data that has been gathered, but nonetheless, is a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Front page of this website.
    The front page was updated after my post. I saw people speculating that the patch would go live this week already the previous week.

Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol View Post
    There will never be a source that confirms patch dates. Front page news is 100% speculation, although that speculation is based off of highly informed data that has been gathered, but nonetheless, is a guess.
    I didn't mean a definitive source, but a source that contained valid speculation (i.e. good arguments for the patch to go live this week). I just wanted to know how people came to the conclusion the patch would go live this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Front page of this website.
    Speculation on the basis that the season ends this week, and that the last patch got deployed immediately after the end of the previous season. But actually, these dates are quite disattached, end of season has to be announced a few weeks early to not surprise people, while the patch itself rolls out when it's done. Of course they aim to coincide that with the end of the season, but it's no guarantee.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Very druid-based discussion going on here! I think what you should be posting is. We are going to become huge (troll, of course, don't be silly now) kitties once Deathwing hath bequeathed his lovely weapon, yes?!

Deleted
    pew pew ! cats ftw. Rawr

Didn't they release 4.2 a week or so after the end of the previous season?

Didn't they release 4.2 a week or so after the end of the previous season?
    dunno, people keep saying that, though. Too bored (or not enough) to actually look it up right now, it doesn't mean squat in the end, one occasion is no new rule.

er, ontopic:
    Druid kitty. Meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow.
    Feral Druid cat form prowling now!

Deleted
    Kitties go nyan. I approve of the new direction this thread is taking.

Off-topic: Delicious 4.3, I was getting sick of FL (even though I still think the instance looks gorgeous). I don't really like these Christmas patches though, I'd actually rather see Dragon Soul available in the first week of 2012 instead.

So if I'm getting this right, to consolidate info (since there was some talk of Mew's script needing to be/being updated to throw me off):

4 piece raid finder t13 > 2 piece h t12 + 2 piece rf t13 (set bonus overcompensates stat loss)
    Wrath of Unchaining is a given, but 384 vial also replaces 397 matrix
    GoSR replaces GoBL with tier

So that means we're doomed In Ultraxion ? or the final patch notes have a chance to change that ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutedruid View Post
    So if I'm getting this right, to consolidate info (since there was some talk of Mew's script needing to be/being updated to throw me off):

4 piece raid finder t13 > 2 piece h t12 + 2 piece rf t13 (set bonus overcompensates stat loss)
    Wrath of Unchaining is a given, but 384 vial also replaces 397 matrix
    GoSR replaces GoBL with tier
    Not GoSR.. GoTF (assuming you're not using a on-use trinket that syncs with TF)

---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 01:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Machida View Post
    So that means we're doomed In Ultraxion ? or the final patch notes have a chance to change that ?
    There has been no new PTR build since the 15005 release candidate of 15 November. So it's still not possible to shred Ultraxion. If the release that's being deployed tomorrow is a newer version, there might be hope, but otherwise get ready to be benched.

(the only class that seems worse off are hunters, many topguilds are having their hunters reroll to a caster or melee dps)
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-11-29 at 12:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Not GoSR.. GoTF (assuming you're not using a on-use trinket that syncs with TF)

---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 01:01 AM ----------

There has been no new PTR build since the 15005 release candidate of 15 November. So it's still not possible to shred Ultraxion. If the release that's being deployed tomorrow is a newer version, there might be hope, but otherwise get ready to be benched.

(the only class that seems worse off are hunters, many topguilds are having their hunters reroll to a caster or melee dps)
    Which I find stupid given that you can shred the Tentacles on Madness of Deathwing, yet your attacking from the front.

So, what about Ultraxion's "Thrallolo tank buff", ca we get it without messing tanking up?
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2011-11-29 at 04:28 AM.

Deleted
    Yes, but you will have to be in bear form for the first 10-15 seconds, and also not pull aggro. The tankbuff only affects barkskin/survival instincts/frenzied regen, not dps cooldowns like berserk / tigers fury.

I've tried doing the hybrid thing for Ultraxion, spending most of my time in cat, and switching to bear when the MT gets Fading Light, and to stay inside Twilight for alternate Hour of Twilights.

That worked... until Ultraxion put Fading Light on both myself and the MT, which didn't work out too well.
    I suppose it may be possible if DBM is able to predict when Fading Light will be cast, so I can switch to bear just before it happens.

With the change of Glyph of Shred to Glyph of Bloodletting; does Shredding still matter or can we just be the full time mangle bot and remove shred altogether from our priority?

Deleted
    Shred still does 50% more damage than mangle. If you want to full-time mangle, you should replace glyph of bloodletting with glyph of mangle.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-11-29 at 09:05 AM.