Deleted
    Yeah! ranked yesterday on 10 man difficulty
    #7 on Warmaster Blackhorn
    #29 on Ultraxion
    #58 on Madness

To bad i always need to do extra shit as Tranq/Ress and even OT-ing form a while :<
    Got a small question:

Ive got the random trinket Vial of the Shadows(lightning strike) yesterday.
    I also got The Hungerer (HC/391) from Domo and Matrix Stabilizer(Normal/384) from raggie.
    What is the best trinket to pair with the Vial of Shadows?
    I thought it was Matrix but i dont know for sure.

Thx in advance
    SoftY!

Quote Originally Posted by Softijsje View Post
    Ive got the random trinket Vial of the Shadows(lightning strike) yesterday.
    I also got The Hungerer (HC/391) from Domo and Matrix Stabilizer(Normal/384) from raggie.
    What is the best trinket to pair with the Vial of Shadows?
    I thought it was Matrix but i dont know for sure.

Thx in advance
    SoftY!
    Matrix is the better trinket of those two, more uptime bla bla. But run it with Rawr to be sure.

Run it with Mew, not Rawr.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaonian View Post
    any chance of posting BIS gear for i264/i277 levels?
    I wouldn't count on it. You could google T10 BiS lists for feral, but due to changes in feral mechanics and combat stats, I doubt they would be truly "BiS" anymore.

Deleted
    I finally got myself normal Kiril yesterday, and I decided I'd do some simming in Mew to figure out my stat weights. I've checked the "Generate relative stat values" and "Encounter Duration Randomization" is set to 20%.

My results are as following (BitW Time 25%):

Exp: 1.52195
    Hit: 1.51942
    Crit: 1.48846
    Mstry: 1.47035
    Hste: 1.40421

I was unsure whether or not to leave "Blood in the Water Time %" at 25% or set it to 60% because I have 4pc t13. These are the results with it set to 60%:

Crit: 1.56661
    Exp: 1.50959
    Hit: 1.50008
    Hste: 1.48357
    Mstry: 1.48294

From what I've read in this thread and in the OP, Hit and Exp shouldn't be top valued stats unless I'm doing Heroic Spine. Definitely not simmed, at least. I am confused, to say the least. Does this mean I should cap both hit and exp then focus on Crit from there on? I've tried both simcraft and Mew, and they have the same results (even helter skelter in Simcraft shows the same values, where I thought Mastery would come ahead).

If you have 2T13, Mew automatically increases your BITW duration by 2.5x, so you should leave it at 25% or you will get 100% BITW uptime if you change it to 60%

Your values are close enough that you probably shouldn't worry about them. You should also post the 95% CI for your RSVs so we have an idea on how precise your sims are.

Looking for Spine tendon tips.

1. Feral charge on big before exploding for stampeding.

2. Possibely cancel beserker for 1 more ravage as tendon closes.

What else tips you guys maybe have? Sorry if I missed some replies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Looking for Spine tendon tips.

1. Feral charge on big before exploding for stampeding.

2. Possibely cancel beserker for 1 more ravage as tendon closes.

What else tips you guys maybe have? Sorry if I missed some replies
    Use macro
    /cleartarget
    /tar Burning Tendons
    /cast Faerie Fire (feral) (if no one provides)

Just before tendons spawning jump feral charge and build 2cp Savage Roar (enough for full uptime on tendon)

I use Hit/Crit->Mastery -> -> -> Haste -> expertise reforge

Start rotation with using macro above, then Trinket -> Ravage! -> Mangle (if no one provides) -> rake -> shred if you still have some spare energy -> Berserk/Tiger's Fury -> Rip -> Ravage! -> Shred till 5cp -> Ferocious Bite Rince&Repeat.

~1,2m and more if more crits provided by this rotation so far on every tendon phase. Every second you got Berserk on.

Would it be a a good idea to pop beserker before tendon spwaning? If one was to cancel it anyway for tigers fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    If you have 2T13, Mew automatically increases your BITW duration by 2.5x, so you should leave it at 25% or you will get 100% BITW uptime if you change it to 60%

Your values are close enough that you probably shouldn't worry about them. You should also post the 95% CI for your RSVs so we have an idea on how precise your sims are.
    Ok.

Hit: 1.55502
    Exp: 1.54497
    Msry: 1.47468
    Crit: 1.44330
    Hste: 1.39566

95% CI:

Hit: 0.02366
    Exp: 0.02891
    Msry: 0.22718
    Crit: 0.22727
    Hste: 0.22570

Not sure what these CI numbers mean. If I reforge to cap exp/hit, will that slightly increase my DPS over stacking mastery/haste, for instance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Would it be a a good idea to pop beserker before tendon spwaning? If one was to cancel it anyway for tigers fury.
    No, you use ravage! twice during tendon, but berserk should be used WITH tiger's fury to maximise its DPE. You do not cancel Berserk because you use tiger's fury later lined with berserk anyways so theoretical another ravage! is not included in this rotation. Popping berserk BEFORE tendon spawn is pure dps loss IMO.

Ok thanks Micoz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Micoz View Post
    Use macro
    /cleartarget
    /tar Burning Tendons
    /cast Faerie Fire (feral) (if no one provides)

Just before tendons spawning jump feral charge and build 2cp Savage Roar (enough for full uptime on tendon)

I use Hit/Crit->Mastery -> -> -> Haste -> expertise reforge

Start rotation with using macro above, then Trinket -> Ravage! -> Mangle (if no one provides) -> rake -> shred if you still have some spare energy -> Berserk/Tiger's Fury -> Rip -> Ravage! -> Shred till 5cp -> Ferocious Bite Rince&Repeat.

~1,2m and more if more crits provided by this rotation so far on every tendon phase. Every second you got Berserk on.
    This reforging seems rather silly to me...

Bleeds will only be a small part of your damage on the tendons (less than 20%) so mastery is gonna be the worst stat by far. While Shred will be upwards of 35% of your damage.

Something like hit > crit/haste >> mastery > exp seems better to me (crit/haste priorty can vary depending on how if you run into energy capping)

Assuming tendons can't dodge.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2012-01-16 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    This reforging seems rather silly to me...

Bleeds will only be a small part of your damage on the tendons (less than 20%) so mastery is gonna be the worst stat by far. While Shred will be upwards of 35% of your damage.

Something like hit > crit/haste >> mastery > exp seems better to me (crit/haste priorty can vary depending on how if you run into energy capping)

Assuming tendons can't dodge.
    Tendons cannot dodge and parry, they can be missed on the other hand, so hit is mandatory, exp is useless.
    As mentioned a few pages before, there is not really that much time to gain anything from haste reforge. If you apply bleeds properly, you should've exactly enough time on bleeds for full duration with maximised buff (TF, Trinket and on third tendon phase - pot) - mastery is useful for all bleed duration.
    Haste on the other hand does not give that much energy regen to benefit with more shreds or fbs. Crit will give more fb's (with lucky strike, you can get at least 3 on each tendon, with berserk even more).

Other thing - itemization in this tier is poor for this fight, many of my gear pieces have too much expertise which is useless for this fight, when reforging everywhere from exp i still get 25 - kinda retarded imo.
    Last edited by mmocba002d41f2; 2012-01-16 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snewb View Post
    Not sure what these CI numbers mean. If I reforge to cap exp/hit, will that slightly increase my DPS over stacking mastery/haste, for instance?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_interval
    Statistically, the values are not considered different, so you can't be sure that reforging to hit/exp cap will increase your dps in the long run.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    Statistically, the values are not considered different, so you can't be sure that reforging to hit/exp cap will increase your dps in the long run.
    Thank you!

I suppose I'll reforge some hit and expertise on to my gear, since my hit has dropped with the latest gear upgrades. I'm down to a mere 4% and it's really showing. I've had up to 5 misses in a row, and misses right after popping TF, which results in energy loss. Maybe I'll get it up to 6-7% and 12-15 expertise an then reforge the rest to another secondary stat. More of a quality of life thing.

I also have another question about the 403 version of Kiril. Is it worth clipping Rake at some point when Kiril's fully stacked up? 6 sec or not at all? It's a lot of agility.

I'm curious about the PTR info on Vial of Shadows. The ICD is 25 seconds, but Simcraft generally sets the average proc interval to 28.5s. With the new patch setting the ICD to 8 seconds, would we then see an interval of 11.5 seconds? In turn reducing the trinkets overall damage by 15-25%. Someone tell me I am wrong, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    my guess is that simcraft is assuming the proc chance that is build into the ICD. Meaning that it doesn't automatically proc after 25 sec and it's a chance on hit, so on average it takes about 3.5 sec to proc

Theoretically the average time between procs is ICD + attack_speed / proc_chance
    Simcraft assumes attack_speed/proc_chance = 3.5s , which I think may be a little low considering the proc chances on the trinket is 15%. It would depend on your haste and number of special attacks you get in, of course.

So ya, unless they increase the proc chance the changes will be a slight DPS loss.

15+ Year Old Account
    i do wondrer if it will still be BiS
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE