Page 1 of 2
LastLast

you CAN buy wrathful without required rating

has anyone else noticed that you can buy wrathful gear from the arena vendors WITHOUT having the required rating? My guildmate told me that the rating were still displayed but when he tried to buy one it let him and he equipped it.

So I went down there and tried, and as a pala it allow me to buy the chest, head, legs, gloves and all 1800 weapons, but not the shoulders. I could also equip them all, as a priest he was also allowed to buy the wrathful shoulders and equip them for some reason.

This isnt a troll post, go try it for yourself guys!
    Last edited by Pally_Power; 2010-10-16 at 04:29 PM.

Deleted
    yeah I know but im not sure if its a bug or tooltip showing incorrect

Deleted
    Caveat emptor

i can confirm this to, yet the only thing you can't buy is wrathful shoulders or the T2 wrathfull weapons

Deleted
    theres a blue post for the matter: its not a bug, but the tooltips arent updated.

Yeah this is true
    Its just red but u can still buy it
    U cant buy wrathful shoulders and 277 iteam level wep thought
    i like pie and i cannot lie

hey. let's make another thread about this.

Just bought my shaman a 270 shield >. Better then the 219 one I had from POS forever <_<

Its an honor dump tactic, silly people will waste all their honor on gear thats going to be obsolete in 1 1/2 months.

Deleted
    :O respect amigo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razac View Post
    Its an honor dump tactic, silly people will waste all their honor on gear thats going to be obsolete in 1 1/2 months.
    Yeah, honor is really hard to farm these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Razac View Post
    went to AB in pve gear - twated a loladin in 277 pvp gear since resiliance is nigh on pointless now

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko View Post
    Yeah, honor is really hard to farm these days.
    you get 30 honor per winin bg now

10+ Year Old Account
    And the cap is down to 4k from 75k.... whats your point?

Yea, its nice to see that people without arms and brain can now get some of pvp gear... tho 1800 was a bit to high to get for weapon or 1950 for head. Well done!

Deleted
    Hey it's this thread again.

Deleted
    Its kinda funny to watch all those nubcakes running around with Wrathful Glads Barrier and Surgeons Needle/FoS hc sword. :-D

Deleted
    i went to get the shield aswell as i had the same and arent rly lucky with ICC 25 shield
    But just that i dont want to be in all pvp gear or something

Yeah. It's pretty amusing seeing people in ungemmed T9 with a Wrathful Shield.

I like to mess with them and /duel, then when they decline I whisper 'Why not? You have your weaps, you must be good at PvP'

Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    Yeah. It's pretty amusing seeing people in ungemmed T9 with a Wrathful Shield.

I like to mess with them and /duel, then when they decline I whisper 'Why not? You have your weaps, you must be good at PvP'
    Because they bought shit for an alt you need to be a douchebag?