Poll: VOTE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    Interesting.
    People here have never played a rogue
    Depends on specc. Subtelety is quite demanding. But mutilate is probably one of the biggest tunnel vision speccs in the game.

Well, assuming it doesn't take much effort to kill a target in a kidney shot I would have to say rogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk View Post
    Whats the most effortless spec in PvP? now please be realistic about you're choice and be reasonable about it also.

I would say Spriest, Rogue, Holy pal and Lock are most effortless specs in PvP for the fact that Spriest and Dks have counters for everything and both of them have amazing survivability and rogues have THE best single target CC in the game and with that in you're hands you dont really have to work much at all. For Holy pals i know healers are slightly tougher in most cases but Holy pals are easy they have lil mechanics and get a lot for less!
    Play lock then if you think so, shammy aint half as requiring especially resto. No pets to manage and double triple targets on daily basis.

IMO arcane mage

PS

in ur post i quoted u talked about sp rogue hpal and dk but not a word about lock besides saying he's effortless.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Well, assuming it doesn't take much effort to kill a target in a kidney shot I would have to say rogue.
    Stop using pve gear then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Well assuming you can 100-0 people with a instant lavaburst I would have to say Shaman.

See, I can talk bullshit aswell lol.

I litterally died in a garrote/kidney. Not fucking with you. wearing 1200 resi. Playing elemental shaman is a joke atm being able to 1 shot everything but without 6% constant dmg reduction and 30% less dmg while in loss of control it's like instant death as soon as someone is determined to attack you.
    Only difference is that as a rogue you choose to attack your opponent and you always get the first blow, which is a certain death if you're an elemental shaman.

Wait, how is Kidney Shot the greatest single target cc? :/

I still voted rogue though.
    Last edited by Longview; 2010-10-18 at 02:16 PM.

@bobzor: run with 1700 res and lol around with 75% damage reduction
    @xart: oh yes, I agree, mutilate is very tunnel vision. point is that especially mutilate can die in a single shadowfury in arenas (talking pre 4.0 ofc)
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

hmm, you say spec, but the poll does not mention any spec . Most effortless, well from the classes i played it should be paladin, haven't played him after the patch yet though so maybe that changed.

5 people made a mistake hitting the warrior button. its by far one of the hardest to be good at in pvp. everyone thinks oh lololol charge ms brostorm win. yea against a mental midget who forgot hes got a defensive cd. its alot of stnace dancing using ur reflect at the right moment. using ur charge and intercept to stun not just for a distance closer.if ur not macroed up as an arms warrior in pvp dont expect to do good.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    @bobzor: run with 1700 res and lol around with 75% damage reduction
    @xart: oh yes, I agree, mutilate is very tunnel vision. point is that especially mutilate can die in a single shadowfury in arenas (talking pre 4.0 ofc)
    Aye, This is what I'm doing lol =P Specced resto and gemming resi.

Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    5 people made a mistake hitting the warrior button. its by far one of the hardest to be good at in pvp. everyone thinks oh lololol charge ms brostorm win. yea against a mental midget who forgot hes got a defensive cd. its alot of stnace dancing using ur reflect at the right moment. using ur charge and intercept to stun not just for a distance closer.if ur not macroed up as an arms warrior in pvp dont expect to do good.
    True. Warriors have a shitload of buttons for pvp, getting close to 4.0 demo warlock but still not there yet.

Tried speccing my lock alt demo for bgs. Lol, 8 buttons just for attacks, not including felguard abilities and meta abilities. Then again, right now it's a dps fest so baddies can own just by sending the felguard in and lolstorming. Oh the disapointment they will have at 85. I almost feel sorry for them, almost...

Depends on the setup. IN a wld the warrior has a lot to do. In tsg... charge, ms, brostorm. gg

Yeah except that 90% warrior setups allow you to reach 2200 tunnelvisioning dps rotation and you are most overpowered class in game with shadowmourne

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 06:19 PM ----------

obviously warrior has to be better in WLD than in tsg, dispelcleave etc., but still it's mostly the fact that the druid and warlock have to be good unlike warrior's partners in TSG/dispelcleave

It's got to be a Mage.

Spam icelance, scorch, or blast - pick your flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Feenor View Post
    Yeah except that 90% warrior setups allow you to reach 2200 tunnelvisioning dps rotation and you are most overpowered class in game with shadowmourne

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 06:19 PM ----------

obviously warrior has to be better in WLD than in tsg, dispelcleave etc., but still it's mostly the fact that the druid and warlock have to be good unlike warrior's partners in TSG/dispelcleave
    Warrior, more than any other class, hugeley notice if they have a dispeller on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    Play lock then if you think so, shammy aint half as requiring especially resto. No pets to manage and double triple targets on daily basis.

IMO arcane mage

PS

in ur post i quoted u talked about sp rogue hpal and dk but not a word about lock besides saying he's effortless.
    I meant to put in DK sorry : /

but i skeptic about putting lock in tbh

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Seeing things right now, I'd say Fury (provided in ICC hc gear). Go in, BT + HS and 90% of people explode. If they don't, add another BT and perhaps RB. Sure you get killed fast but I was able to pull 25-0 today before getting zerged

credits: Supernerd

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    Seeing things right now, I'd say Fury (provided in ICC hc gear). Go in, BT + HS and 90% of people explode. If they don't, add another BT and perhaps RB. Sure you get killed fast but I was able to pull 25-0 today before getting zerged
    PVP forums >.>

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    until they wear 1600 resilience and just tank you with 70% damage reduce while critting you for OVER NINETHOUSAAAAAAAND