Thread: Prot Mana

Prot Mana

No matter how long a fight is, no matter how many i tank, or how powerful the mob is, with a regular tanking rotation i cant drop my maan below like 95%. is anyone els experiencing the same thing?
    Worgen Druids
    Now we Have Shapeshift in our Shapeshift, so we can Shapeshift while we Shapeshift.

Might be the prot Talent that gives you mana equal to a percentage of the healing done to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    How many Faceless Ones does it take to screw in a jelly fish?
    Two, one to screw the jelly fish in, and a second to rape the minds of the innocent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InvictusFilth View Post
    Might be the prot Talent that gives you mana equal to a percentage of the healing done to you.
    This talent doesn't exist anymore, it's just that just give 30% of total mana in 10sec.

they don't want us worrying about mana seeing as how we have to worry about so many other things already (dps wouldn't understand) :P

I thought about this too, but if I spend a few GCDs on things like Holy Wrath and Consecration, I do lose quite a bit of mana. I'm not sure what the optimal rotation is, but I'm betting that pushing buttons rather than waiting on cooldowns is good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    I thought about this too, but if I spend a few GCDs on things like Holy Wrath and Consecration, I do lose quite a bit of mana. I'm not sure what the optimal rotation is, but I'm betting that pushing buttons rather than waiting on cooldowns is good.
    CS > Judgement > CS > Filler (AS/HoW/HW) > CS > ShotR
    all over again.

Drop a con. You'll lose about 60% of your mana. Prot and ret are now designed to never go oom or need to pop plea or arcane torrent unless you are throwing heals.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Mana regen is pretty unbalanced right now (the whole "85" thing). My shaman can go to town for as long as he wants and never dips below 100%, it's kinda ridiculous at the moment.

Can't say it bothers me, really. I never liked how much I hemorrhage mana when I'm not actually fighting big piles of mobs. I don't mind having to watch my mana, but I don't like having to worry about my mana.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    Drop a con. You'll lose about 60% of your mana. Prot and ret are now designed to never go oom or need to pop plea or arcane torrent unless you are throwing heals.
    Not if you took Hallowed Ground, Consecration mana cost is reduced to something like 500.