The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Yeah I dunno, if I were in that situation I'd take every precaution I could think of.
    I would too, but most people are stupid and the intelligent people have a lot more concerns than that. Plus the psychological effects of safety after periods of intense danger can be very damaging to a brain's capacity for reasoning. Basically keeping your guard up always will keep you safe, but make you go crazy. Letting your guard down, even gradually, is almost like a drug in that it overrides your instincts and thought stronger than it should.

Part of why survival genres are always so compelling. Humans can survive a lot of things, but what happens to their minds in the process is fascinating if not incredibly horrifying.
    BAD WOLF

ifi were in the prison id take everyones rooms where theres only one person and cut out the top bunk and prop them up against the doors at night.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I don't think it's the girl. As someone else said, I think it's someone sabotaging the prison group from the inside, at the behest of the governor. Someone they've picked up recently. I think the burned bodies further that theory. I hope Tyreese stops crying like a little girl and becomes a total badass now.

Weakest part of the episode, which no one has mentioned yet, was how one walker quietly chewed on enough people to become a huge problem. I mean, the first person he kills he bites exactly in the neck so he doesn't scream? Walkers haven't shown that kind of forethought before, and if it was just luck, that's some silly luck. Personally, if I was the sick girl who eventually dies, if I heard a noise in the shower which wasn't explained, I'd wake up a few people and light that place up like 30 Rock at Christmas. Poor institutional security there, lady. Also, I think the sickness might be spread through the water. 1 of the 2 sick people was seen drinking water from the bathroom that a sick Patrick was spitting up in shortly before he died.

Best part of the episode, again, someone mentioned, is always Rick making these moral decisions. Watching him burn the pig pen and strap his gun back on was probably the most important part of the episode, imo. He's the relectant law man, the honorable gunslinger living in a world which has moved on (Andrew Lincoln should totally be Roland Deschain). He's not the hero they deserve, but the one they have.

Intereted in how Hershel will develop this season; hes always been pointing the group in the right moral direction and his faith has been shaken up pretty bad. Plus, hes got two daughters to watch out forx but he cant always protect them.

Also, Carl becoming a cold, cold, ruthless person is giving me the hibbyjibbies. Its darn creepy.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2013-10-27 at 08:36 PM.

Tyrese channeling his inner D3 Barbarian. Well done good sir /clap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Tyrese channeling his inner D3 Barbarian. Well done good sir /clap
    So great. He was damn efficient there, hopefully we get to see how many he killed.

Liked the episode. The "storyline pushing stupidity" was pretty bad (Carol just sitting there with zombies coming for her and Daryl driving right into a Horde and sitting there for like 10 seconds) but otherwise I want to see what they do with Glenn, and now am interested to see if Herschel will make it or not

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that Glen will make it and Hershel is toast. Was so predictable to see Daryl have to avoid zombies in the road after taking his eyes off it for ages, not to mention how stupid was Carol for sitting there for way too long whilst walkers swarm around her. Pretty simple to say ok, there's too many, I'll leave it and come back. Stupidity seems to be the main cause of danger in the storyline atm, it's getting a little tedious. But the episode as a whole wasn't too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I think that Glen will make it and Hershel is toast. Was so predictable to see Daryl have to avoid zombies in the road after taking his eyes off it for ages, not to mention how stupid was Carol for sitting there for way too long whilst walkers swarm around her. Pretty simple to say ok, there's too many, I'll leave it and come back. Stupidity seems to be the main cause of danger in the storyline atm, it's getting a little tedious. But the episode as a whole wasn't too bad.
    Mmhmm, normally I can overlook it but this episode it was just a little overdone.

Called it (to my family). Knew it was Carol who killed and torched the two people.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Well as for that, burning would attract unwanted attention from the living and the undead. In fact, I'm starting to wonder if this mysterious disease doesn't have something to do with the fact that death has been soaking into the ground and water supplies for some time.

Do they even boil their water before they use it now? I haven't seen anything about that. If not, they are certainly using contaminated water.

Depends. Last episode Michonne couldn't even handle a few. Seems she fluctuates between being Chosen Neo and ordinary Neo at the drop of a hate.
    Maybe enough people complained that her character was ridiculous that they are trying to bring her back down to to realm of realism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Maybe enough people complained that her character was ridiculous that they are trying to bring her back down to to realm of realism.
    Well it seems like everyone is attached to the same intelligence slider. They bring her down from being the kung fu wizard and now everyone else acts like their IQ's have been cut in half. I'd prefer 95% normal people and one ninja warrior than 95% dummies and 1 normal chick with a sword.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like Carol now. She doesn't fuck around.

Deleted
    decent season so far but far from great. its great they give tyrese some depth but the whole virus thing starts to annoy me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This deleted scene from last season gives a lot of insight into the Carol in Season 4.

This show is so frustrating to watch. There's so much potential, but there's so much filler. At this point I'm watching more because I have seen everything so far, and I kinda want to see how it eventually ends, rather than being really interested or engaged in what's going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    This show is so frustrating to watch. There's so much potential, but there's so much filler. At this point I'm watching more because I have seen everything so far, and I kinda want to see how it eventually ends, rather than being really interested or engaged in what's going on.
    Really only one way for this show to end, and it's when everyone dies lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Really only one way for this show to end, and it's when everyone dies lol
    Or you know...cure the virus/whatever it is. There are other people on the planet other than the ones we see. I mean...that's likely not what's going to happen, but the option is there. And if everyone dies, they can just keep going by following the zombies as they try to survive without food. Maybe a spin off zombie hunting show with zombies in the woods? We'd get to discover their secret art of stealth they have perfected.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Are you talking about How I Met Your Mother or The Walking Dead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Or you know...cure the virus/whatever it is. There are other people on the planet other than the ones we see. I mean...that's likely not what's going to happen, but the option is there. And if everyone dies, they can just keep going by following the zombies as they try to survive without food. Maybe a spin off zombie hunting show with zombies in the woods? We'd get to discover their secret art of stealth they have perfected.
    At this point, I don't see that as a realistic ending. They've already gone through the story arc with the CDC dude and how there is no cure. To come back and say "Oh wait, we figured it out" would be a cop out at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    At this point, I don't see that as a realistic ending. They've already gone through the story arc with the CDC dude and how there is no cure. To come back and say "Oh wait, we figured it out" would be a cop out at this point.
    Reread what you wrote and let the awful truth sink in. This is what happens on TV.
    BAD WOLF