So I guess Rick's group is all split up in a bunch of smaller groups that are all wandering around lost now. I imagine we're going to see Carol return sooner rather than later, since there's a better chance that someone will bump in to her now. It'll be really interesting if the first one to reunite with her is Tyreese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    So I guess Rick's group is all split up in a bunch of smaller groups that are all wandering around lost now. I imagine we're going to see Carol return sooner rather than later, since there's a better chance that someone will bump in to her now. It'll be really interesting if the first one to reunite with her is Tyreese.
    mannnnnnnnnnnnnn I think that is a strong possibility since Tyrese doesn't know about Carol yet.

Deleted
    Finally we got rid of the Governour, he was a annoying character but at least he showed us how stupid and gullible people are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshain View Post
    Finally we got rid of the Governour, he was a annoying character but at least he showed us how stupid and gullible people are.
    Honestly, the people who followed him to attack the prison are fucking idiots, totally dipshits and the more I think about it the more ridiculous it gets, now I loved the episode, but like nearly all walking dead episodes (this season particularly) when you actually think about them, they are so full of wtf moments that it gets annoying. Don't get me confused with a hater, I really enjoyed most of this season, but because it's a tv show and it has to do certain things to entertain it loses a lot of authenticity.

The Gov: This prison is our only means of survival, we have to take it, but we have to try peacefully

Rick: You can walk right on in and share it with us

The Gov: No, Im going to chop off this poor chaps head, shout kill everyone and destroy the only defenses the prison has

The Govs followers: Okay lets follow!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    mannnnnnnnnnnnnn I think that is a strong possibility since Tyrese doesn't know about Carol yet.
    Yeah agreed, they made a big point about showing tyresse not finding out, and although it had some point in the episode itself I think it will have broader consequences in the second half and thats why they made such a big deal of it.

What is everybodys favorite and least favorite season so far?

My favorite is without a doubt season 1, not a single episode was filler and the walkers were actually threatening

My least favorite is either season 2 or 3.... for different reasons. Season 2 felt very dull and had way too many filler episodes, while season 3 was just badly written. Also the walkers in season 3 are a complete joke

favorite season is season 4 and before that season 3.

worst season is season 2. nothing but stupid dumb lori and her dumb shane affair and waiting weeks and weeks and weeks just to find out the little girl was dead the whole fucking time
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Season one because it had to be tight with only 6 episodes and show what the show could be.

Personally i wish they did the episode that was written but never filmed about the guy in the tank.

I think it would be nice to to do an episode a season on a significant Walker, on how and when they became one.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    well i am happy with the recent episodes, since the walkers are becoming a threat again and are not staying in the background like most of season 3

Favorite: I guess the first, though I've liked s4 so far.

Least: Definitely the second, though I thought the first few episodes of s2 were very good. Lori lost her kid every episode and though I liked the premises not a hell of a lot happened.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite so far has been season 2. While it did have a few filler episodes I enjoyed the drama and the group dynamic.
    Loved season 1 as well.

Season 4s been good so far, but once again I've found the Governor to be a bit too bipolar. I enjoyed all the episodes this season except his 2.

Season 3 started great. The first prison episodes I really enjoyed. I really disliked Woodbury though. It had a little too much of a pleasantville vibe.

My favorite season was season 1. I liked how the apocalypse was still pretty recent at the time and how Rick was still kind of in shock over everything. The walkers seemed a lot more threatening because the characters still knew very little about them or how to deal with them.

Season 2 was okay, but Shane (before what he did to Otis) and Dale were my favorite characters, and I hated to see them go. And all the arguments, wasted time, etc, searching for Sophia, when it turned out she was in that barn the whole time. It really just seemed like a lot of filler.

Least favorite was 3. I found it boring overall, especially the snoozefest episode where Rick and the Governor were sitting in a barn talking while the others had their bro bonding thing going on outside. Very little action overall, aside from the ending that didn't really give us closure. To be fair, I missed the first 3-4 episodes, so I guess I can't fully judge it yet.

I am liking season 4 so far. The action and excitement are definitely back, and we finally get some closure to the Governor story.

the latest episode was my favorite episode ever if only because the governor died. finally. ugh!

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked them all outside of most of season 2.

So, I was thinking about this show this past week (always an indication of a good episode), and was wondering who the "moral center" of the group will be now that Hershel is dead.

Rick is shattered still from losing Lori, and Carl is a young psychopath.
    Daryl is too practical. Plus, I think he's more of a behind the scenes kind of guy.
    Carol would have been a strong choice, but has now been written in a way to specifically not be a moral leader type.
    Hershel's daughters are probably too traumatized, and Beth was already showing signs of being a stone cold person.
    Michone, hmmmm....no.
    Who else? Sasha? Too new. Bob? Too creepy and a drunk. Tyrese? Too upset about the death of his girlfriend. Little children of the corn girls? Whoa there, partner.

I'd say the obvious choice is Glen, but Glen is 1) too young to be taken seriously, and 2) shown signs of amorality after the incidents at Woodbury. Plus, I think in Glen, a show of morality would come off as weakness as opposed to strength.

I think maybe Glen and Maggie could be the "First Couple of Morality," Maggie would inherit the mantle from Hershel and with Glen they could be a strong enough force for moral thought, I suppose. I still don't like it.

I see some dark times for our survivors in the future.

maybe they dont need a moral center for awhile.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a very famous person who came back from the dead who is considered to be important for morals, maybe he can come back again...

Now y'all are mocking me.

But everyone knows that the crux of any good apocalypse story is the struggle to stay human instead of devolving into animals. That is the big, pressing concern already this season in re: what happened with Carol, and it'll only intensify with Hershel dead.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

But everyone knows that the crux of any good apocalypse story is the struggle to stay human instead of devolving into animals. That is the big, pressing concern already this season in re: what happened with Carol, and it'll only intensify with Hershel dead.
    Who was mocking you? One person said maybe they don't need one right now which I agree with. The other maybe, but they were talking about a man who rose back up teleported around to his followers to say bye and flew into the sky. I wouldn't get too bent out of shape.

10+ Year Old Account
    No mocking of eschatolocigal from me, was purely mocking something bigger and entirely different. I will wait and see how the group gets back together before thinking about who is the moral compass.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

However, an equally valid part of that story is the fall and redemption of that morality. This is the "can you come back" theme they have been hammering on all year. I would be inclined to argue that regarding a moral center it would appear they have been grooming Rick for that position all year long. He really wants to "come back."