So excited that it just started!

Deleted
    totally disappointed by the second season. utter, utter disappointment!

Holy crap. Now that was unexpected as all hell! Great episode, seriously.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

I was a little disappointed, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    I was a little disappointed, actually.
    Really? They could certainly have not just left the Lori thing open, but Rick's scene was pretty good. Completely caught me off guard with that.

Ending of tonight's episode was great.

2nd best episode of the season. Maybe I only feel that way because I've been without my fix for so long.

season 1 was so much better, they spent the entire time at the farm and hardly any zombies the entire season, felt like they ran out of funding so no huge sets and make up for zombies, and someone really needs to kill the friend, i just dont like that guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Damned yankees.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    Really? They could certainly have not just left the Lori thing open, but Rick's scene was pretty good. Completely caught me off guard with that.
    Yeah. The last bit was neat. But It was mostly that the rest of the episode was rather 'meh'.

Also, the Lori thing... ugh. I facepalmed so hard. I even bitched at Fuzzzie about it over IRC.

Yeah. The last bit was neat. But It was mostly that the rest of the episode was rather 'meh'.
    Oh, I don't disagree. There was a good bit of tension though and Deryl seems like he's gone back to being more of a badass I guess, not really caring about people. Lori's bit was just garbage and had no place in the story, I thought. Why did she need to follow? I didn't understand that. I completely expected a death at the bar, though I was anticipating it to be Glen or Hershel. Rick just went bad ass though, loved it.

Agreed. Frankly I'm expecting something major to happen with Shane and Dale in the next episode or two. That will be some big stuff.

I was thinking about time someone thought "hey I can just take the farm with my guns".

I'm starting to lose faith in the series. the first season was phenomenal, I couldn't stop watching it, but so far this entire season has been really... dull. Character development is important, but they are trying far too hard. Everything has become predictable. I knew Lori was going to crash (and seriously... that was terrible), I knew the 2 guys at the bar were going to try to kill them, I knew glenn was going to be faced with the issue of staying at the farm or staying with the group.

The writing just seems to be slipping. This entire season has become predictable. The 2 guys at the bar could have been an interesting story with so much development. They could have been taken in by the group, shared their stories of travels, and maybe betray Rick and the group at some point. Instead, they were focused on for 5 minutes, teased us with the potential stories they have about traveling from the north, and then killed. I think that was a wasted opportunity.

Agreed. Frankly I'm expecting something major to happen with Shane and Dale in the next episode or two. That will be some big stuff.
    I'm hoping they go somewhere good with that. The tension between them is getting pretty high, so it should be good. Adding to that, Rick and Shane are kind of on "equal" ground now. Rick outright killed two people, Shane used one person as bait. I suspect something will come of that.

Still, that Lori thing really hurt the episode. She had no business following, they didn't even give her a real reason it seemed. Bleh!

15+ Year Old Account
    I did enjoy that episode. It was a little slow but the ending more than made up for it. Hopefully things do pick up at this point. I think they will.

10+ Year Old Account

Also, the Lori thing... ugh. I facepalmed so hard. I even bitched at Fuzzzie about it over IRC.
    I think it made progress. Really looking like some crazy shit to come.

The car crash wreaked of drama for drama's sake. So unoriginal. I hope they prove us wrong.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    With the plot twist of sophia serie has turned boring
    ill suggest you to read the comics

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I think it made progress. Really looking like some crazy shit to come.

The car crash wreaked of drama for drama's sake. So unoriginal. I hope they prove us wrong.
    Follows pregnant movie characters around like their freaking shadow. Seriously, when Lori asked for that strip I was like, "Bloody f**king hell, not this. ANYTHING but this..."

Is there a place where I can watch this series from start to finish? I couldn't find anything but 1 minute video clips on AMCs site.