Awesome trailer and it already looks better than season 3, and I thought S3 was pretty good!

Can't help but think that the person feeding the walkers and murdering people in the prison is the governor, or at least I hope it is. Was hoping to see a glance of him in the trailer but unfortunately not.

Deleted
    interesting trailer.
    Looking forward to season 4 now.

Holy crap I just got shivers down my spine when Michonne was examining the map and it showed Macon. Lee Everett ftw!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Holy crap I just got shivers down my spine when Michonne was examining the map and it showed Macon. Lee Everett ftw!
    by the time Macon is completely destroyed ... the army rolled over it MONTHS ago ... there's nothing much left of the Everett Drug store ... ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe its just me but the trailer just seemed lackluster. It seems like a potential Season 2 Farm all over again, but the prison. We know they eventually leave I suppose, but just more "killing walkers outside fence" and "argue about this" shown from the trailer. Only highlight looked like to be the mysterious attacks on the prison. Governor wasn't shown but probably fits into the season somehow.

Either way, it doesn't make me excited for the show. I will still probably watch it, but this trailer was just meh overall.

Anyone else notice that Hershel's leg grew back? 1:17 and 3:01

15+ Year Old Account
    It feels a little disjointed. I'm sure it will be decent though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looked awesome, can not wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Anyone else notice that Hershel's leg grew back? 1:17 and 3:01
    Could just be they built him a prosthetic of some sort. Get him back into the story without him being a crippled invalid. Solves a lot of story telling logistical nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Maybe its just me but the trailer just seemed lackluster. It seems like a potential Season 2 Farm all over again, but the prison. We know they eventually leave I suppose, but just more "killing walkers outside fence" and "argue about this" shown from the trailer. Only highlight looked like to be the mysterious attacks on the prison. Governor wasn't shown but probably fits into the season somehow.

Either way, it doesn't make me excited for the show. I will still probably watch it, but this trailer was just meh overall.
    Things to be excited for:
    -end of the Governor story arc
    -discovering the "sanctuary"
    -more back story to how the disease originated
    -character development
    -which characters unexpectedly die Glen

Well I haven't read the comics, but I do know that the show is only based loosely off them. I might also be putting my foot in my mouth here by getting excited about the "sanctuary" in that it could just be another Woodbury, and if its not, why isn't it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things to be excited for:
    -end of the Governor story arc
    -discovering the "sanctuary"
    -more back story to how the disease originated
    -character development
    -which characters unexpectedly die Glen

Well I haven't read the comics, but I do know that the show is only based loosely off them. I might also be putting my foot in my mouth here by getting excited about the "sanctuary" in that it could just be another Woodbury, and if its not, why isn't it.
    No not glen I think the black guys sister dies as she wasn't seen later on . Why are we spoilering conjecture anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    No not glen I think the black guys sister dies as she wasn't seen later on . Why are we spoilering conjecture anyway?
    I heard that it happens in the comic. I didn't read the comic, but I hear a lot about it. Spoiling it just in case it does happen. Don't want to disappoint anyone by mistake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darxide View Post
    Could just be they built him a prosthetic of some sort. Get him back into the story without him being a crippled invalid. Solves a lot of story telling logistical nightmares.
    Yeah, having to cgi out a leg in every frame he's in would be expensive. Probably just to save time, I'm sure they'll address it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Would be interesting if they somehow worked a cameo of Clementine in there.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I heard that it happens in the comic. I didn't read the comic, but I hear a lot about it. Spoiling it just in case it does happen. Don't want to disappoint anyone by mistake.
    The comics aren't even close to source material at this point in the story. You could read the entire wiki about it and probably spoil nothing. Characters are alive who are dead at this point in the comics, characters exist that never did, and some characters were merged together for convenience. Pro Tip: the Governor is dead at this point in the comics. My guess is they are writing him up to be the next 'big bad' that comes around. Which would make me feel he is the person feeding their zombies.

Just speculation though, so don't feel like I've magically ruined the season when I am more than likely wrong anyways.
    BAD WOLF

Looks like there's a traitor in their midst. And Tyreese's sister dies (well, I'm guessing, his mood/her not seen it later shots implied it). D:
    Either way, looking forward to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Looks like there's a traitor in their midst. And Tyreese's sister dies (well, I'm guessing, his mood/her not seen it later shots implied it). D:
    Either way, looking forward to it!
    This is the conjecture I hid in my spoiler post :P He seemed very melancholy for sure.

I dont think its a traitor, its an outside job imo.

they are making a spin off show that will come out next year. it will be about a different group of survivors somewhere else.

will probably come out around the same time better call saul comes out
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they are making a spin off show that will come out next year. it will be about a different group of survivors somewhere else.

will probably come out around the same time better call saul comes out
    That's kind of terrible in a way. I mean, I can hope for the best, but it seems like last season suffered because the episode content was watered down in the second half. Adding a parallel series could only worsen that effect, considering they'll probably use the same pool of writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    That's kind of terrible in a way. I mean, I can hope for the best, but it seems like last season suffered because the episode content was watered down in the second half. Adding a parallel series could only worsen that effect, considering they'll probably use the same pool of writers.
    well they do have the comics to fall back on and they said that season 4 is the closest to the comic any season has been before so maybe they will rely more on the comic book.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552