10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    I was surprised how unprepared they were for walkers...Why did hershal need to be told to lock the doors at that point? They'd already lost two people by then so you'd think he would have just shut them immediately.
    Yeah the whole season so far has been a good lesson in how not to protect yourself from a Zombie outbreak.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    I was surprised how unprepared they were for walkers...Why did hershal need to be told to lock the doors at that point? They'd already lost two people by then so you'd think he would have just shut them immediately.
    They explained why the doors were open and Hershel knew that it wasn't exactly the best thing to do. He wanted to keep moral as high as possible, that meant not letting the others see dead people, not letting Maggie see Glen, not locking them in their cells.

I agree we can be done with the swine flu thing.

One of the biggest problems with TWD is that they simply don't know when to end a segment. The flu thing was cool set up a few interesting reasons to head out of the prison and deal with the zombies. However, lets move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Yeah the whole season so far has been a good lesson in how not to protect yourself from a Zombie outbreak.
    Lol yes I do agree on this one. There was one point last episode (11:47) where the black doctor shot a zombie out in the open that was pretty much incapacitated on the floor, anyone could have taken it out silently he just blasts it with a non silenced gun, just a rookie thing to do, could have alerted any number of zombies.

Deleted
    I actually enjoyed these five episodes but now it's back to one of the most boring and annoying characters in recent tv... and people complain about Garrosh getting away...

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, can we pretty much blame those Walkers killing a few people in the sick cell block on Herschel rushing to save Tyrese's sister while ignoring the dead girl in the cell right next to him?
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Well, I called it that Glenn would be saved from the flue just at the last moment, kinda predictable :P

And finally.... the Governor returns

Why didn't they just use the assault rifles on the walkers BEFORE they took down the fence? Srsly Rick.

Glad to see the Governor is back. I have a feeling next week is going to be his boring melodramatic self though. Hopefully he'll turn into his maniac self soon.

Deleted
    I've got a feeling next week is going to be a lot of the Governer flashbacking to what happened between him leaving and him coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    I agree we can be done with the swine flu thing.

One of the biggest problems with TWD is that they simply don't know when to end a segment. The flu thing was cool set up a few interesting reasons to head out of the prison and deal with the zombies. However, lets move on.
    Well, it's a good way to kill off 90% of the nobodies that seem to have a life expectency of two weeks (how many fucking people were on that bus anyways?) and it has certainly strengthened Herschel's character in particular. I do think it's pretty much over now...I mean most of them died anyways it seems, so I think there will be a quick wrap-up next week and the story will move on. Either way, Herschel, who frustrated the shit out of me for the entirety of season 2, has quickly become one of my favorite characters this season. And, unless there is going to be a twist, I really don't want to see another seven episodes of the crew vs the governor.

Its about time that atleast one of the main characters should die. I don't even consider Merle and Andrea from season 3's finale to be important main characters

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Its about time that atleast one of the main characters should die. I don't even consider Merle and Andrea from season 3's finale to be important main characters
    So basically, Rick, Carl or Daryl? Cause nobody else really mattered any more than Andrea, after Shane and Lori croaked.

they arent gonna kill off rick, hes THE main character, they arent gonna kill daryl because theres literally millions of people who watch this show just because they love him.

that leaves carl, glen and hershal.

i dont see them killing off hershal unless they introduce a dale 3.0 and i dont see them killing off carl. they could kill off glen but hes also a fan favorite.

personally i dont think they should kill off any main characters until they have sufficiently built up a couple more, they killed way to many off last season
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Comic deaths

Hershal dies during the Governer's raid of the prison.

Carl gets shot in the eye.

Glen gets his head beaten way down the line.

Tyreese gets his head cut off by the Governer.

I say wait and see what happens, also Rick and Daryl are immune to on screen deaths.
    Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2013-11-12 at 09:43 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Imo Daryl should also die any time soon, even trough he is a fan favorite. But it'll get tiresome when you watch Daryl fighting zombies and know that he isn't gonna die anyway, why even bother making scenes where he fights zombies anyway, he won't die. Don't really get why people love Daryl so much anyway, Merle is 10x better, and he was the only reason that made season 3 look slightly good.

Boba Fett is a fan favorite in Star Wars and he got killed in episode 6 aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    People like Daryl because he was the least annoying character for awhile, especially during season 2. There was never anything bad to say about him because he didn't get into any of the drama.

Imo Daryl should also die any time soon, even trough he is a fan favorite. But it'll get tiresome when you watch Daryl fighting zombies and know that he isn't gonna die anyway, why even bother making scenes where he fights zombies anyway, he won't die. Don't really get why people love Daryl so much anyway, Merle is 10x better, and he was the only reason that made season 3 look slightly good.

Boba Fett is a fan favorite in Star Wars and he got killed in episode 6 aswell
    They developed his character very well in the last two seasons, but they haven't really done anything with him this season. He's basically been Mr. Perfect this entire season. That being said, I expect him to finally flip his shit on Rick for making Carol go next episode. We also know that Rick won't die either being the main character and all, so I don't exactly agree he should die, they just need to develop his character a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Comic deaths
    This topic is clearly labelled as '[TV] SPOILERS' not comic spoilers or anything else. If you want to speak about comics go create your own topic. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    This topic is clearly labelled as '[TV] SPOILERS' not comic spoilers or anything else. If you want to speak about comics go create your own topic. Thanks.
    Well excuse me for tying to join a thread. I see how it is.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Well excuse me for tying to join a thread. I see how it is.
    Just cover your post with spoiler tags otherwise you just ruined the comics for everyone who hasn't read it.