Rick is about to get his ass kicked (again) by those hunters.
    We aren't going to see Maggie next episode.

Things to point out:
    1. These past episodes since the scatter have been relatively parallel (confirmed by the fire that was started by Beth and Deryll).
    2. Lizzie's gone so there's a sense of security knowing that no one will continue to feed and lure the walkers.
    3. Other than Carl, Judith is the only child left.
    4. Grizelda Gunderson... just... what the fuck kind of name is that for a doll?

I also feel like this episode is jam packed with all sorts of creepy symbolic things. The doll, steam pot, puzzle, deer come to mind.
    Last edited by Somebody; 2014-03-17 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Rick is about to get his ass kicked (again) by those hunters.
    were you watching the same episode as everyone else? rick was surrounded by a bunch of guys, killed one of them without alerting the rest, got out of the house undetected and if it wasnt for carl and michonne showing up wouldve killed their leader while he was relaxing on the railing.

dude didnt get his arse kicked he went metal gear solid on those dudes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Oh, when I said "again" I was referencing the ass beating he got from the governor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Lizzie was bound to do something like this, it was inevitable. I just expected it be Judith and not Mica. Also, this seems to be the best season so far, I even liked Daryl and Beth episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    It went from being extremely boring to one of the stronger episodes this arc.

I was amused at the choice of a jigsaw puzzle put between Carol and Tyresse. The symbolism!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Well it seems to me that no one noticed the fact that there are 3 graves and one of them has baby shoes hanging. And Tyrese and Carol didn't seem to leave with the baby. So my guess is they killed Judith aswell, do correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Suhmii View Post
    Well it seems to me that no one noticed the fact that there are 3 graves and one of them has baby shoes hanging. And Tyrese and Carol didn't seem to leave with the baby. So my guess is they killed Judith aswell, do correct me if I'm wrong.
    the baby was on tyreeses back
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the baby was on tyreeses back

Oh, thanks Haha it really looks like some weird backpack instead of a baby :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suhmii View Post
    There was a grave(s) already there when they turned up, they mentioned it before Mika killed the walker that came out of the house.

On The Talking Dead, they mentioned it about 3 times and confirmed that Ty had Judith in one of these in all black:

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I very much wish Lizzie killed Judith before she went. I was so very much hoping Judith would go too... God.

No more baby drama, just get the kid out of the show already!
    i think judith is supposed to represent the ultimate hope in the show. proof that they can move on eventually and whatnot.

if they kill her off they are going to do it after everyone is back together again. bring everyone together make everyone feel okay and then take it all away from them again.

would have way more impact

lol

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think judith is supposed to represent the ultimate hope in the show. proof that they can move on eventually and whatnot.

if they kill her off they are going to do it after everyone is back together again. bring everyone together make everyone feel okay and then take it all away from them again.

would have way more impact
    Yeah, I think that's the general recurring theme the show has been doing. The survivors find a good place to hole up, eventually get a little bit comfortable, then BAM. It gets taken away from them. They can never find comfort for very long. There was the Atlanta camp and CDC in season 1, Hershel's farm in season 2, and the prison in season 3/4.

Then season 4 has the smaller groups, who are wandering from place to place, maybe staying at a house for a night, but never being able to stay in one place long. I agree with some of the predictions here that the ending of season 4 will be a shot of some group members arriving at Terminus. Terminus will be the next "get comfortable for a little while, then everything goes to shit" place.

Also, I don't think they're going to kill Beth off just yet. She's probably not having a good time right now, sure. I just think it'd suck if we went through two whole episodes dedicated to giving her some character development, only to kill her off the next time she makes an appearance. Based on some of the replies here, I guess I'm in the minority, but I liked those episodes about Daryl and Beth.

Season 4 has definitely been my favorite season so far.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-17 at 02:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

The baby grave was there when they arrived. It was a bad omen, like the deer (remember the last deer we saw was when Carl got shot). I had a strong hunch that Mika was going to die this episode, but I thought it would be her being left behind while someone else got away. The actual death was much more chilling; a pity it happened off-screen but I guess they are children and AMC didn't want to go there. Baby Judith is still with Tyrese and Carol. What a difference a day can make in this show...

Shocking? Yes.

A good episode? Not at all.

I wish they would let Mika turn, lock her in a room and then throw Lizzie to her so that she could see for herself, damn!

Not the worst episode (like Carl's little adventure or that blonde chick getting her first booze) but still... Those moments where that little psycho acted like that and they were so freaking chill, that made me cringe so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The actual death was much more chilling; a pity it happened off-screen but I guess they are children and AMC didn't want to go there
    Yeah. Seems like they've never had any problems showing children as Walkers and being put down after the fact, but I don't think they'll actually show any live children being killed on screen. Rick shot that one little girl (walker) in the head back in like the first episode of the show. There was also Sophia (walker) back in season 2 (also shot by Rick), but I can't remember if they actually showed her being shot or just panned the camera away as we heard a gunshot.

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot about Meghan. They showed that scene where the walker bit her on the shoulder. I think she was even younger than Lizzie or Mika.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-17 at 03:52 PM.

well a zombie is just like "rawr gimmie yous brainz"

a little kid would be screaming and trying to get away and shit.

just like how its easier to watch someone get shot in the head instead of getting tortured. is a little girl with a half eaten face kind of gruesome? sure but its easier to detach yourself from that then a little girl whos screaming and rolling around and shit

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    I wish they would let Mika turn, lock her in a room and then throw Lizzie to her so that she could see for herself, damn!
    I thought this too, but recall back to the governor. His daughter died and he kept her as a walker locked up. Brushed her hair and sang to her, he still treated it like her daughter. I suspect Lizzie would have done the same with her sister especially after seeing her play chase with that walker in the opening scene. Though Lizzie isn't quite as (what's the word?) "mature" as the governor was, I think both of them are sociopaths. The way Lizzie was played out was good though. We first saw psychotic monster being played by the typical adult role, then Lizzie comes along who is the little psychopath everyone is in denial about or just plain ignoring.

I think the writers of the show are trying to point out that even in a zombie apocalypse psychopaths still exist. I would go so far as to suggest the writers want to say psychopaths are the dominant leaders of the post apocalyptic world (because, lets face it, Rick did have that episode where he went nuts once Lori died).