Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Everyone seems to believe Terminus is filled with cannibals, will be funny if it turned out that its absolutely not true
    It's just that this Mary lady was eerily calm. Something about her just makes you really nervous. And the preview for the finale kinda leads me to believe that some bad shit is going to happen at Terminus. True that it may not be cannibals, but whatever happens is not going to be all rainbows and sunshine. Not that I really ever expect that in Walking Dead, but I think it's obvious that Terminus will turn out to not be a nice place.

i dont count eugene and rosita as main characters (atleast not yet)

so i could see them being killed off fairly easily and they already revealed in an interview that eugene is lying so its not like hes actually important.

in fact im pretty sure its just a matter of episodes before eugene is offed. dude has no survival skills, hes weird and rude so he doesnt really have any friends and the only people who care about keeping him alive hes been lying to this whole time.

abraham definitely wont die since hes a fan favorite and has gotten like zero screen time, i dont think rosita will die either but its possible.

probably will die:
    eugene.
    judith - if reunited with rick and carl, if not shes safe

maybe will die:
    beth - if not already dead
    maggie - most likely of the maybes
    tara
    bob - things have been going way to good for bob, although if sasha dies its pretty unlikely bob will die unless he commits suicide
    rosita
    sasha - same condition as bob except with the addition of tyreese. pretty sure only one will die if either of them.

probably wont die:
    tyreese
    carol
    michonne - things have been going pretty good for her lately though with carl kind of being her replacement son. so they might do this to gut punch carl if judith lives
    glenn

untouchables:
    carl - to important for ricks story, and because real actors age unlike comic books might replace rick if the show keeps going. wont be written off unless he asks them to.
    rick
    daryl
    abraham - only for this season since hes gotten so little screen time. goes into probably wont next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone seems to believe Terminus is filled with cannibals, will be funny if it turned out that its absolutely not true
    main reason is that kirkman said alot of the stuff this season will be very similar to the comics and in the comics there were a bunch of cannibals. so everyone is expecting cannibals
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a bad feeling about Terminus after seeing this image :<

Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Deleted
    Am I the only one that kinda likes Daryl's new group? Something about their leader I just can't put my finger on. Harsh, but fair, and everyone under him knows where they stand. The same can't be said for Rick these past few seasons. It seems like given enough time he'd probably end up as the right hand; he just fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Am I the only one that kinda likes Daryl's new group? Something about their leader I just can't put my finger on. Harsh, but fair, and everyone under him knows where they stand. The same can't be said for Rick these past few seasons. It seems like given enough time he'd probably end up as the right hand; he just fits.
    they killed a guy for lying and choked a guy out for wanting a bed (broke their own rules on that one since the guy who got choked out claimed it)
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I liked him from Sons of Anarchy. He's a good actor

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this was a really good episode. Diversity, progression, interesting scenes, I enjoyed it. If only all of the episodes were like this. Really excited for the finale, hoping we get something gruesome as well!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they killed a guy for lying and choked a guy out for wanting a bed (broke their own rules on that one since the guy who got choked out claimed it)
    They broke the rules. If nobody follows rules, it's anarchy. They killed a guy for lying about a rule-break (he also alluded that the same guy has lied before), and being cowardly in attempting to earn Daryl a beating.

Edit: as someone below me pointed out - my mistake. It was apparently Len (the dude who got beat up for trying to frame Daryl) who also broke the "claimed" rule. That only proves the good judgement of Joe further in rooting out trouble-makers in his group.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-03-24 at 07:55 PM.

I just don't fucking trust Terminus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftone007 View Post

"Oh fuck feeling" intensifies. Nice catch by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

The guy who got choked broke the "claimed" rule.
    it was? i couldve sworn it was the other way around.

either way its still pretty crazy to be that harsh.

the guys charismatic and charming but thats generally how people who can get other people to listen to them are.

i wouldnt trust him

As for the people talking about cannibals I feel that instead of Terminus storyline being revealed now Daryl's new group will turn out to be the bad group Rick/Carl/Abraham encounter in the comics briefly. They are a savage group who threaten to rape Carl until rick and Abraham stop them Since all the previews focused on rick/carl i assume this showdown will dominate the show and perhaps the last scene is a reveal about Terminus or they save that til later.

As for deaths. The only killable characters I can think of are Sasha/Bob, and really they spent time developing storylines for them so it would be pointless to kill them off, everyone else is too important I feel. Although I've been wrong about this every time so i simply predict two good guys will die, who knows who. I feel all or almost all of Daryl's new group will bite it in this episode.

Also the cannibals were a relatively short arc of the comics. I think 5 total, and they were only shown for like 1-2. And they definitely weren't given a city/etc for them to be built up. Honestly im hoping this is something completely different considering they have done their due diligence already to be faithful enough to the comics this season (prison blown up/group split/etc).
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2014-03-24 at 06:49 PM.

Are we just suppose to believe Eugene is some kind of a genius? He is such a laughable character to me, completely over the top. In a way he is how I imagine most of the guys on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    Are we just suppose to believe Eugene is some kind of a genius? He is such a laughable character to me, completely over the top. In a way he is how I imagine most of the guys on the internet.
    He certainly isn't like a scientist. More like a forum warrior that conned a group of people to take care of him lol.

That's offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    That's offensive.
    Not really. Business up front and...

If they are cannibals, it could go the same way as in Telltale's Walking Dead Game.

Which would mean they get treated well, given enough food and some chores to do. But one of the group members will be missing, and when dinner arrives it turns out that they are eating the missing member. After finding it out they fight their way out of Terminus, maybe lose a guy or 2 in the process.

Eugene is intelligent for sure, how intelligent remains to be seen in the show. I assume he will stick around long enough for us to find out. I like his character on the show alot, it's odd, domineering, and clueless all at the same time. Could lead to a lot of bad things happening because of him and him always having someone protect him which could be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You don't need a picture of me...you never will again..."

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Len (guy who tried to frame Daryl and got the beating in last night's episode) was the one who choked out the other guy (Tony) over the bed. So, technically, we already know that he's a rule breaker. Not sure how he got away with choking Tony out though, since I'm pretty sure Tony "claimed" the bed first. Can't remember for sure...I may have to watch that episode again (the word "claimed" may not have had as much significance before I saw how that group used it last night).

Also...the other guys in that group seem to be slowly whittling down. The group originally had...what, 6 people in it? Rick (the Toilet Ninja) took one out, and the other guy got killed for lying last night. Still would be 4v1, but Daryl's odds are slowly improving. I do kind of hope Joe survives and ends up being on good terms with Daryl/Rick though, because he's a pretty interesting character.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-24 at 07:03 PM.