10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    You are the only person who even knows that exists.
    ...really? That's disheartening.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phantummy View Post
    If it's so obvious why aren't they just showing it?
    Because they think they are clever and that people don't hear very well, because they could change it before filming/red herring, etc. It's just a gimmick in any case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ...really? That's disheartening.
    It's on Spike right? I watch Ink Master and a couple of other things so I think I saw the commercial, but I definitely didn't care about watching it. I know the draw is watching celebrities be goofballs, but lip syncing has got to be the most boring thing I could imagine to watch. I'm a musician though, so that's all personal feeling and no judgment of your tastes. I can see the appeal for others, just not me.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have another link to the audio leak? The soundcloud one isn't working for me for some reason.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I know the draw is watching celebrities be goofballs, but lip syncing has got to be the most boring thing I could imagine to watch.
    I'll leave this link of Hawkeye vs. Robin for your use. It's one of the better matchups. If that doesn't sell you on the premise, I'll concede it's a matter of taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    I really hope it doesn't end that way...
    Said Jon Snow... *twitch*...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'll leave this link of Hawkeye vs. Robin for your use. It's one of the better matchups. If that doesn't sell you on the premise, I'll concede it's a matter of taste.
    I'll try to watch when I'm not at work, but threads move fast and I'll probably forget. sorry

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars or any other silly celebrity shows, so it probably isn't in my TV range. I mean I guess I could watch anything on the side while I play games, but eh. As long as you enjoy it, more power to you. I'm a jerk a lot of the time, but I don't want to criticize someone's personal TV show tastes. I will binge on Bizzare Foods or Anthony Bourdain shows as easily as I watch DDD like a redneck, so it's whatever haha.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    guess its glen after all. killing him off early woulda helped out more, then they could take out Daryl and give other actors more screen time. tbh glens been boring since after Woodbury. from the audio i hear 4 swings then it cuts out, by that time i'm sure we would be able to confirm who it was.
    yeah that makes a lot of sense, kill Glenn and Daryl, two of the most beloved characters on the show, so they can give more screen time to characters people could care less about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    yeah that makes a lot of sense, kill Glenn and Daryl, two of the most beloved characters on the show, so they can give more screen time to characters people could care less about.
    Can also get boring though when you know however many times they've pinned against a wall or captured they can't be killed because of mile thick plot armor. Both would be over kill imo but popularity shouldn't keep characters off the table for killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    Glens been useless ever since he settled down with Maggie after the events of Woodbury and the 4th season mid finale. all he has done is bitch and moan about Maggie and how much he loves her etc, his characters had no development or growth or anything really. i dont know who would actually consider him a favourite since his story is basically done. With him being killed off, its a safe move for the show since well, Maggie would be upset but she already has a kid on the way so no big deal there.

Daryl's story is similar in a way, he could have been killed off after beth died and it wouldn't have made any difference, the biker saviours scene could have easily had Abraham fire the rocket launcher and kill the saviours, and instead another Alexandrian could have been there in his place. Eugene, Abraham, or Rosita could use more development, more leadership roles or even Sasha/Gabriel to step up once in a while instead of fading into the back ground. My personal favourite would be Eugene making a ton of bullets so when the saviours try and attack next they are severely outgunned and end up losing, similar to every other time lol. He could also fill more tactical roles like preparing assaults or at least making plans and escape routes for the group.

honestly the shows always taking the safe route, like in Terminus where they killed off like 5 red shirts and 0 main cast members, then finally they managed to ambush Sasha's bf at the end. lol pathetic. the entire group of terminus was an embarassment, then the unnecessary and totally retarded Beth death. Plus after that the wolves attacking bringing knives to a gun fight?
    Last edited by announced; 2016-04-01 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    With him being killed off, its a safe move for the show since well, Maggie would be upset but she already has a kid on the way so no big deal there.

I'm quite sure she will lose her child. At the end of the last episode there were already complications. And if it is really Glenn who meets Lucille I don't think the child will survive that kind of stress and trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I've been feeling this way about his character for awhile now. He was so much more interesting before he met Maggie.
    Aren't all guys more interesting before they meet their wife :^)
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

The show generally handles relationships rather poorly in my opinion. Both Glenn and Maggie bored me whenever they were on screen because they never really did anything but fawn over each other...and even when separated they just kept going on and on about how they needed to find the other at any cost. A shame, too- they had a lot of potential to do more with them both in earlier seasons. Yet they gave Daryl more attention when Beth died instead of letting Maggie actually mourn her sister.

They don't know what to do with Daryl. He started as a junkie that was ready to rob the group and he developed into a good guy.

What now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The show generally handles relationships rather poorly in my opinion. Both Glenn and Maggie bored me whenever they were on screen because they never really did anything but fawn over each other...and even when separated they just kept going on and on about how they needed to find the other at any cost. A shame, too- they had a lot of potential to do more with them both in earlier seasons. Yet they gave Daryl more attention when Beth died instead of letting Maggie actually mourn her sister.
    i agree it should've shown Maggie mourning Beth more, Daryl and Beth were becoming extremely close though.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    They don't know what to do with Daryl. He started as a junkie that was ready to rob the group and he developed into a good guy.

What now?
    Killing him sounds like a reasonable decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

They could do an amazing death scene with Daryl, have Emily Kinney come back as Beth and do some touchy feely thing.

I wasn't a fan of it with Tyreese mainly because Noah, Beth or even Lizzie/Mika were really important to that character.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    They could do an amazing death scene with Daryl, have Emily Kinney come back as Beth and do some touchy feely thing.
    I wasn't a fan of it with Tyreese mainly because Noah, Beth or even Lizzie/Mika were really important to that character.
    They could also have Michael Rooker as Merle come back for such a scene. It'd be really awesome to see him make a reappearance.

"What happened to you, boy? Couple of hits with a bat, and you're already on the ground? Hell, I've beat your ass worse than that before!" Sorta like how that Merle hallucination kept taunting Daryl while he was walking through the woods in season 2.

Either way....if/when Daryl's time comes, Michael Rooker definitely needs to make a guest appearance in that episode. I don't care how much they have to pay him for it.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-02 at 01:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Either way....if/when Daryl's time comes, Michael Rooker definitely needs to make a guest appearance in that episode. I don't care how much they have to pay him for it.
    Eh....that would undermine the growth he has shared with Rick. Though to be fair, after giving such good movement on that concept they sorta dropped it for the last season or two. Part of the reason why we feel Daryl's character isn't doing anything. Part of it is their need to isolate characters b/c the cast got too big. That's not going to get any better over the next few seasons b/c we're going to have even more new characters coming out of the woodworks.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Change Daryl for Cliffhanger.

I'm holding out hope, just a glimpse.

He needs to see Beth and Merle when he dies. Or at least Merle.