10+ Year Old Account
    Possible spoiler alert::

looks like Glenn and Daryl didn't die. someone snapped a picture of them wearing their on screen outfits while these two were helping out victims of a car accident:

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, sounds like the conversation was at a lull so they wanted it spiked back up again. This whole accident was staged! But seriously, he could be filming flashbacks or anything. This doesn't really prove something until we have set photos of him filming scenes that can clearly be placed in the future based on the narrative.
    BAD WOLF

If after all of this they don't actually kill Glenn...

That's an even bigger embarrassment than what the finale did.

Glad that after I decided to stop watching I lost any interest in this stuff. I think the ruining of Negan's intro was so disgusting to me as a comic fan that it just burned away whatever was left of my need to watch the show.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-05-13 at 08:08 PM.

I lost a lot of my faith in the show when they made major changes to Andrea's story. The actress did the best she could with the poor material she was given and it's such a shame that her character was loathed by many despite it. Since I haven't seen her in anything major since I have a nasty feeling that it could have dampened her enthusiasm for taking on roles or eroded away opportunities that may have existed.

GUYZ WHO DO YOU THINK NEGAN KILLED?!?!?!?11 #AMCisawesome CANT WAIT, CAN I BUY THE DVD ALREADY? I HOPE ITS NOT RICK HES MY FAVORITE OR DARLY LOL #cantstoptalkingaboutthatfinalewithallmyfriendsIhopeseason7breaksviewingrecords #lolbaited #fuckyouamc #whatawasteofashow

The thing that pisses me off about this stupid cliffhanger finale is that it wasn't necessary in my case. I was planning to come back for season 7 regardless, and I'm fairly sure most people who regularly watched the show would've done the same. Far as I can tell, the only reason for it is the idea that people will come back in S7 to see who died.

So yeah, we completely ruined the moment, to guarantee that people would watch S7 (even though most were probably going to be watching it anyway).

Also, I doubt the thing with Steven Yuen and Norman Reedus and the car accident means anything. I'd imagine the people in charge are going to keep everyone close by for filming (even Negan's victim) if they want to keep things under wraps. I mean, if Norman Reedus moved to the other side of the country and was seen filming other stuff while TWD S7 filming was going on, it'd be pretty obvious. So I doubt any of the cast members are going anywhere until after the victim has been officially revealed.

Glenn died, as I told y'all. Apparently Steven is in Korea filming and only filed 1 episode of this season's TWD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Glenn died, as I told y'all. Apparently Steven is in Korea filming and only filed 1 episode of this season's TWD.
    I am totally in shock by this news. You can tell by the look on my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I am totally in shock by this news. You can tell by the look on my face.
    I haven't seen your face, but I assume it looks a lot like my face.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

My face looks the most like your guys' face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glenn's face looks the most like ground beef's face. Am I playing the game right?
    BAD WOLF

Ive had quite some time to reflect on the latest season finale.....nope still doesn't make any sense.

At this point, I'm more interested in what Carol and Morgan are doing than I am about Negan's victim.

I also wouldn't mind to see a little more of Hilltop. I'm hoping some of the drama with (comic spoiler) Gregory (the whole deal where we find out he was feeding information to Negan all along, tries to kill Maggie, gets hanged, etc) will happen in the show.

Cliffhanger finale was not cool, but I'll still be watching when S7 starts. Just won't care as much about the whole Negan thing anymore, since that moment has already pretty much been ruined for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oops, we done goofed b/c Steve Yeun is out making us look dumb. So let's waste some money and try and trick our audience some more:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-walking-d...ium=socialflow
    BAD WOLF

This whole stunt of guessing who was killed for a half year has drained all emotional investment I had in a main character being killed. I just want this to be over with. I'm not excited and if anything this along with the dumpster stupidity has led me to being that much closer to done with the show.

I'm a fan of the comic and I was a fan of the show, but the recent seasons have been complete trash. Not only did Glen hide under a dumpster, but when he was cornered in Alexandria Abraham and the others came back just in time to score a head shot on 50 walkers surrounding him all at once. Scott Gimple is a fucking tool, and the quality of the show has declined under his reign. I can forgive some things due to being on AMC and not HBO or Starz, but his direction and writing of the show makes me feel like I'm watching Grey's Anatomy with zombies.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think its Michonne - my choice based on next facts/foreshadow:

1 - Victim's PoV. Michonne was in the truck with Daryl, Glenn and Rosita.

2 - One of walkers had Michonne's hair stuck in head. When Saviors attacked Rick's group he (Rick) cut off this walker's wrist. Just like with Jessie.

3 - Michonne the only character who didn't had "Negan's baseball bat point on face" moment when "Enie Manie".

4 - As we know in comics Negan killed Glenn with 5(!) hits. In TV show we can hear solid 8(!) hits - M I C H O N N E. She the only character who have 8 letters in name.

5 - SPOILERS FROM SEASON 7 - TSWD spoiled what Rick will go insane again - he will start talk with telephone and see hallucinations again like in 3rd season. I believe only Carl's and Michonne's death can do it. Carl is save - i'm sure for 90%. Besides we need completely broken Rick at start of season 7 so i believe only Carl/Michonne death can do it.

I'm still waiting to be "spoiled" on who died. I'm still pissed off they did it the way they did this.

7+ Year Old Account
    I read an article yesterday that might shed some light on the subject. It's not official, but this is who's been seen on set so far, and it looks pretty grim for Glenn and Abraham.
    Negan kills two characters? I can't see this. Kirkman or Gimple (don't remember exactly who) said what they want to see Abraham in war with Saviors. Besides on this list you can see what all characters from line share only one episode - first. Example you see Rick/Carl/Michonne/Aaron in 1-4-5 but Maggie/Sasha in 1-5 or like Daryl 1-2-4. I want say what characters from line could split after the end of first episode. But yes its looks grim for Glenn and Abe =\.

PS Most trusted fact for me is number of hits. In comic it was symbolic like 5 hits for Glenn with 5 letters in name. In show we can hear 8 hits.

I'll just be happy when S7 starts. I'm pretty much over the whole Negan thing since that moment was ruined (won't really be bothered if someone "spoils" it at this point), but I'm still looking forward to watching the show again. I'm interested in seeing how Negan/Saviors play out and what Carol/Morgan are up to.

And I'm hoping we'll see more of Hilltop in S7 (I imagine we will).