God damn... I knew Abraham was going to die (He was supposed to die last season, but the series changed it), but I honestly didn't expect Glenn to die as well !! :S

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Tell me about it, the look in Ricks face looks so real, as in real life real. I mean, damn good on them for going the extra mile.
    Snot bubble and all too!

Abraham was definitely running on borrowed time when Denise took his death.

I do think it may have been more emotional if Glenn died first and then Abraham is just killed for the luls, although I can see an argument for how they ended up doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Chris Hardwick has aged 10 years in last year. What the hell.
    Getting married does that.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I had to wait 7 months to watch the season 6 final. I got my closure, the writers blew it. I've had enough of the walking dead.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glenn's end is good (and was aswell in the comics) because hes the heart of the group. So him leaving is more fitting and devasting if you look at it from a wider picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tara and Heath are so fucking lucky. Same with Carol and Morgan.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Glenn's end is good (and was aswell in the comics) because hes the heart of the group. So him leaving is more fitting and devasting if you look at it from a wider picture.
    I agree.
    The acting was spot on (from everyone) and especially Glenn's part was devastating.
    With the "old TWD" now closed down and a "new" era with Negan I hope/expect to see a lot of changes in how the world works.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Shoutout to Steven Ogg who plays Trevor from GTA V (he was the guy that threw the pen to Negan)

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    I'm putting it down right now so I can be quoted later - It WILL be Abraham!
    Called it

Kinda bummed they killed Glenn, could have done so much more, killed maggie even just for a change up, but overall wasn't bad, maybe a bit drawn out but we're all pretty used to to that.

The fact he carted off Daryl makes a lot of sense too. Negan could've killed EVERY single person there and it still wouldn't have broken Daryl's drive to murder him, same with Abraham. The other's broke after the first or second death and Rick only broke when he was faced with the prospect of disarming Carl.

8 minutes into the episode and I already want Rick to murder Negan

And we only had to wait 7 months for Negan to make a point...

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    8 minutes into the episode and I already want Rick to murder Negan
    Negans the best character now, you can't kill the best character

Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Deleted
    Watching TWD definitely flushes all the mediocre crap from one's system left there by the insult that is Fear the Walking Dead. It's amazing how drastic of a difference there is between this show and Fear. It's like night and day. Fear is like an irrelevant, emotionless soap opera with horrible acting and horrible plot, and TWD just leaves you in ruins after watching.

Definitely glad TWD is back.

Still debating which premier killing was better.... this or season 5..... aww who am I kidding?! Season 7 by a large margin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Negans the best character now, you can't kill the best character

Indeed!
    Besides... he has quite an integral part to play later on in the war against the next big bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    The corpse/walker that was hanging on the bridge, wasn't he human from last episode? from that point to the Lucille part should've been only a few hours. the walker's body fell apart so easily like it was rotten for ages.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Indeed!
    Besides... he has quite an integral part to play later on in the war against the next big bad.
    Hes somewhat comparable to Illdian in my opinion, in a more fucked up kind of way. An Anti-Hero currently
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

When he told rick to cut carl's hand, fucking hell that had me at the end of my seat buttclenching af

Definitely want Rick to murder him viciously.

Also what next big bad? I don't follow the comics