Page 7 of 634 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

^what I would do

10+ Year Old Account
    I second a zombie apocalypse. Make things more interesting! But I don't know, you think people are bad now, imagine the kind of greed over simple resources like food, water, safe shelter..
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Die in a blaze of glory imo :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Merged similar topics.

[TV] Walking Dead Season 2

October 16, 2011 is the premiere, and the trailer is up on youtube. Looks like Hank's in for some rough times ahead.

(Shiver)

RPB aka Dispell from Nagrand

I was listening to Geekshow Podcast and apparently Frank Darabont left because AMC wanted more episodes but with a lower budget.

Regardless, I can't wait for this season to start.
    I remember it all too well

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Walking Dead had an amazing first episode but from that point on there were far too many soap opera events and too much wasted air time for certain scenes. Events being drawn out to the point where it felt as though it compromised the rest of the episode until that final 5 minute cliffhanger until it was done all over again for the next week. I understand that this is common for a series and it can be argued that this allows time for character development, but they need to allocate more time to the overall story and less talky talk.

Don't get me wrong, this and Game of Thrones are the only two series which have caught my attention for a very long time and I hope that TWD can get fleshed out and provide more thrills that equal the first episode so we can see it through to the end as opposed to being cut off prematurely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    I was listening to Geekshow Podcast and apparently Frank Darabont left because AMC wanted more episodes but with a lower budget.

Regardless, I can't wait for this season to start.
    And this is why I don't have high hopes for the 2nd season. I think I will just stick to reading the comic.

Pretty excited about it although the trailer did seem to raise a few questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched the trailer. Looks like they are going to try and stick to one volume per season which means they might not get to the prison till the end of this season or the next. That means no Michonne till next season as well.

They are going with Mazzara, and since in my and others opinions, the episode "Wildfire" which was written by Mazzara, was probably 2nd only to the Pilot in terms of how good it flowed and played, I think Mazzara will fit the bill just fine.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They seem to be straying from the comic unfortunately =/

I won't hold my breathe for it but I will watch it, just not exactly excited as I was with the first episode

I can't wait. I think this is the only series I've actually taken the time to watch.
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks good. I am concerned they're straying a little too much from the comics though.

Lookin' forward to it myself.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i'm really looking forward to this. loved the last season!

10+ Year Old Account
    personally got bored after the 3rd episode dunno i can be bothered continuing on watching the last 3 episodes to finish season 1
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

[TV]Walking Dead

Season 2 trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZ0mu8Ey6A

How about Darabont being fired? Do you think the show is now going to be on a downfall?

10+ Year Old Account
    , im not sure what Darabont was in charge of, but i have to say this show (from last season) is amazingly well done, its unfortunant that the seasons are so short and its been ages since season 1 ended i want more!!!!. im looking forward to it.

shit just realised he is the creator, how the fuck did they decide to fire him!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    any clue when season 2 is supposed to come out? i love this show im a big time zombie fan and it's about time we get a show in this genre of this caliber

The riptide is free..but the GWH? Thats gonna cost you..