Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    On live, Resto Druids are currently extremely OP due to unlimited mana. However, Disc Priests and Shamans are also in a good place right now. All three are vastly superior to the current Holy Paladin.

On beta, Resto Druids are pretty weak right now. But nothing's final here.

Deleted
    GOD i hope that they will "fix" eflorenscence, so that i can see it on my screen and on a regular recount. i cant see the point of not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by imoom View Post
    You are right. winning healing on all bosses in ICC means nothing. cos the priest prob was the only healer doing miraculous saves on people that was dying...
    and then he /afk'ed between thoose occations
    You have apparently no idea of how a disc priest works in raids. The reason why healing meter fails (except Skada), is because priests give shields, which doesn't show.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    You have apparently no idea of how a disc priest works in raids. The reason why healing meter fails (except Skada), is because priests give shields, which doesn't show.

I believe the newly released Recount includes priest Absorption as effective healing. That includes PW:S, PW:B, and Aegis. Might not be working 100% correctly, but its available.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lethon&n=Boomkindance

Dunno what you have smoked, druids are far from good at healing raids atm...did a 6 man TK kael run as per usual after patch and i could NOT keep my fellow members up , i don't get it seriously what has happened.

I even asked a cool GM about it when after he helped with something else we chit chatted a while after that of many things , but the comment on druids is going wowbash this evening fo sure!

Me: Can you tell me druid healers are good at 85 and mean it ?
    GM: Get a priest.

i fell over my chair laughing so hard and then after, i logged in and started levelling it , he's 17 atm -_-

Deleted
    Get rid of paladin bubbles in PVP and then you can say Druids are better.

10+ Year Old Account
    ICC fights flavor druid healing usually, with so many AoE, aura fights and dmg going around the raid. Still, as every1 said, meters mean nothing. At the end healing work around how good you can do with the others healers, playing as a team is the key to make it.
    I usually raid with 1/2 pallys healing. I usually keep reju on tank, and nothing else if theres raid dmg going around. I know they can do the tank job, and they know i will do the raid. No need to speak about or anything, we just know what can any1 do after long time raiding together. Im glad healing cant become a "ZOMG MY HPS IS BIGGER" as everything else have become lately.
    Now i know when cata comes everything will change and mana will be a problem, but right now its a bit OP. I was able to tank a lost pack when our tank died till the dps finished them, just poping ToL and spaming instant RG. I know it wont possible at lvl 85, mana regen is just broken now.

So many worthless answers, some good tho, ty for thoose.
    to answer alot: i have recount AND ABSORB, wasnt talking about PVP, nor level 85. Yes i know healing meters arent "everything". but winning 10-15% over a guild friend (resto shaman) where the numbers usually end up with +-1%, both doing dispells and whatnot. I am fully aware of disc healing, AND i have healed as resto druid through whole ICC. AND about smoking stuff? so just cos you cant heal TK (which i do every week), nvm... wont go there. a simple yes or no had been better then 95% of the replies that was going offtopic.

btw, feel free to lock this thread since the replies arent worth reading anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    On live, Resto Druids are currently extremely OP due to unlimited mana. However, Disc Priests and Shamans are also in a good place right now. All three are vastly superior to the current Holy Paladin.

On beta, Resto Druids are pretty weak right now. But nothing's final here.
    This is pretty much it. Me and our other druid(who is an alt) top the meters by a good amount most fights. Our discs are up there, and non-aura fights our pally rocks it. It has nothing to do with skill right now, it has to do with the way classes are working with the current content.

And with the current content, since we can keep healing the way we did with no mana problems on mostly aura fights, we destroy.

In beta raids.....not so much. But once druids figure out the best, efficient way to heal and they start tweaking numbers at 85 that will probably change. They want all healers to be equal, so they aren't going to let any class stay bad for long.