Enhancement: Only 10 man BIS after 4.0.1

Hello fellow shaman

I currently am only raiding 10 man ICC and RS and would like to know the best setup from the gear avaiable on these raids. Doing icc 10 all hard except for LK and gonna start trying RS hard. I would look for myself, but i don´t think rawr is up to date yet and i imagined that anyone on these foruns might already have made that list.

Thank you in advance

(sorry if i made any typing mistakes, english isn´t my native tongue)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Warsong&n=Althander

15+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as you're doing only 10 man, your options are limited to only 1-2 items per slot really. Your best bet is to go for any items with hit, allowing more reforging of haste/crit to mastery. I can have a look through and work something out based on some rought EP values.

There isn't really options now. Its hey that's got higher I lvl is generally better.

Well, i aways hated to do "OMG HIGHER ILVL I WANT IT", but if you say thats the case now, what can a brother do right. At least can someone tell me what 4 pieces of T10 to use?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Warsong&n=Althander

it used to be shoulders/pants/helm/chest. then logsplitters for hands. But with the changes to stats and such i would go shoulders/helm/gloves/pants. this is for the added hit that we so desperately need. then go through and reforge haste/crit as lylz pointed out.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on how lucky you are in VoA you could grab the Helmet, Shoulders, Chest and Hands. This would allow you to get the crafted legs and boots.

If you got lucky in VoA and came across Legs and Hands (or if you prefer the kilt look), you switch out the chest for the Saurfang 10 man chest http://www.wowwiki.com/Hauberk_of_a_...s_%28heroic%29

I could go through slot by slot but i mean its gonna be dependent on what tier you get and if you want to wait for VoA drops.

If youre doing heroic modes the gear isnt to bad and with ArP changing to crit, a lot of the hunter gear has opened up for us - and ICC 10 is full of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I'd so go for Helm/Chest/Legs/Shoulders in 10 man as well, then use Handgrips of Frost and Sleet. The stats on these puppies are yummy after 4.0.1 and they have 2 red sockets.

On my side, I would go for Helm, Shoulder, Gloves & pants, since haste is less valuable, gloves and Pants have nice stats (for 4.0.1) and then I'd try to get Hauberk of a thousand cuts (heroic saurfang 10).. My guild has stopped dooing 25 man so we are only focusing on 10 ICC, and I'm totally planning on getting a mark for the gloves then getting this chest if I see it drop. Even tho, I thought about those gloves aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    There isn't really options now. Its hey that's got higher I lvl is generally better.
    Tell that to the 277 TAiaJ sitting in my bags.

Quote Originally Posted by LyskaWF View Post
    Tell that to the 277 TAiaJ sitting in my bags.
    Ouch, I've had the Normal version of it, just replaced it by H WFS yesterday.