Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well you can only watch VOD for anything that isn't 'Closed Captions'.....Wich is where all the action is...So alas, Blizzard stole our money once more.

Deleted
    I'm not even going to feed this troll ^

Yeah, especially since the pre-show haven't started yet and the opening ceremony starts in 30 min.

Quote Originally Posted by XGDragon View Post
    I'm not even going to feed this troll ^
    I've asked the chat support of rayV and that's what they said.. :\

show doesn't start for like 25 more mins. I hope you really are trolling

Edit See just started.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisagishuusei View Post
    Well you can only watch VOD for anything that isn't 'Closed Captions'.....Wich is where all the action is...So alas, Blizzard stole our money once more.
    You are aware that there's one main stage stream that IS closed captioned, and one that is NOT closed captioned?

VOD will function for all four zones of the thing. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the Blizzcon Preshow just began airing. Stream is working!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleri View Post
    You are aware that there's one main stage stream that IS closed captioned, and one that is NOT closed captioned?

VOD will function for all four zones of the thing. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    Really hope so cause i don't have 24 hours to stay infront of a computer screen. :P

Deleted
    Anyone having the stream buffer billions of times?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trapped in the vortex. Thank goodness we have broadband here though.
    Am I the only one that wants to know what Marla did? Yeah!

Starcraft 2 dota? w00t!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XGDragon View Post
    Anyone having the stream buffer billions of times?
    I am. It's fucking annoying Feels like I'm back on dial up again, instead of being on fiber optic

someone take a pic of boub and post it!
    nah I'm just kidding =D
    /tinfoilhat

Crowd

Do all nerds who attend blizzcon act this bored? :O

On a side note, the stream isn't cutting out NEARLY as much if you use the 'classic' player, or whatever that link was at the bottom of the stream. Haven't had a problem since my last post at all. Could be as coincidence, but I'm sticking with this for now :P

Quote Originally Posted by cysf66 View Post
    Do all nerds who attend blizzcon act this bored? :O
    Just WoW fans, they are never happy with anything, but will shell out money for it no matter what. They resent Blizzard for their products and the fact that they waste their time and money playing something they apparently don't enjoy, Blizzcon is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    Just WoW fans, they are never happy with anything, but will shell out money for it no matter what. They resent Blizzard for their products and the fact that they waste their time and money playing something they apparently don't enjoy, Blizzcon is no different.

That statement is akin to saying that there are no girls on the internet, or that only people who are 'good' at video games are virgins. You're an idiot

Deleted

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    On a side note, the stream isn't cutting out NEARLY as much if you use the 'classic' player, or whatever that link was at the bottom of the stream. Haven't had a problem since my last post at all. Could be as coincidence, but I'm sticking with this for now :P
    Same here, but kind of sucks... Demo was perfect in HD & their uber-RayV-Player & now livestream is handing on buffering on everything but "low" quality... Not nice at all; if they can't handle the traffic, they shouldn't advertise "virtual ticket in HD" and such...

But yeah, can affirm this - "normal" / Flash player working perfectly, but quali nowhere near to youtube HD or 720p...

Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    That statement is akin to saying that there are no girls on the internet, or that only people who are 'good' at video games are virgins. You're an idiot
    Reading the more vocal parts of the game - the forums particularly - he has a point. Not a huge one, but a point.

Good stuff so far, but I'm not interested in Diablo.

love this schedule code, awesome addition