Question Help in deciding loot system

Hello

We are planning to implement EPGP for cataclysm raids. We so far were using loot council as its an old guild, but now feel we should change system as lot of new people joined.
    We are not sure how to implement EPGP, as in now in cata both 25 man and 10 man will share loot and raid lockouts.
    So any guilds out there with any ideas would like to share, it would be really helpful.

I'm not a big fan of EPGP to be honest, but if thats what you're looking for im sure I can help.
    I'm not sure why 25 and 10 man instances sharing lockouts would make things complicated - if anything it makes it much more simple. Because they share loot and difficulty now, just set both the EP values to equal levels across 10/25 man and the GP values will be equal already (Because its the same gear!).

Whether you're doing 10 or 25 mans, players will earn EP on attendance, boss kills, etc. at the same rate
    and all loot will hold the same GP. so everything's fair.

Thanks for your reply.Would still like some more help.
    We are thinking of starting off with the following raid cycle
    wed - 25 man
    thurs- 25 man
    fri - 10 man (cont on bossees left)

But we are confused how to continue the EP values on the 10 man bosses, as there will be people who will be left out even if we have 2 10 man raid going on.It would be great if you give me an idea of your guild's - BaseGP , Decay , MinEP , Extras Award Modifier.
    I beleive we dont need both base gp and min ep values.Also on what occasions are you guys giving out awards.
    Also to upload the data to the website , does it need to only be the GM

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    dont do EPGP for 10 man, do mainspec open roll, no more than 1 loot per person per week except for tier and trinkets. thats wat my guild has been doing since ulduar with epgp for 25 mans. and why wouldnt u start raiding on tuesday?